Old December 22nd 05, 02:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default one the reason for the flemaewar Stevei sthink rape in funny

On 21 Dec 2005 09:23:43 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Forging "raped an old friend" was right?

Nowhere did I "forge" a nickname or screen name, Brain.

Yes, I poked fun at Markie in the attributes line, but neither you
nor he can provide a single "forged" post.

there you have ladies gentlemen and germs (that is you stvie) Stvie
think srape is a matter for fun

Maybe I shuld forward this stuff to some of the real femmiNazi's types
I know lse if they want to flame stevie the asshole of RRAp
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 22nd 05, 06:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

The following screen names, e-mail aliases, and Amateur Radio callsigns
have been stolen by him have been stolen by him:

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 22nd 05, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default steveie thinks rape is funny

eom