Old December 22nd 05, 04:27 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stveie should think himself lucky I don't crospost his action to the rape surovioirs gruop

On 21 Dec 2005 09:23:43 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Forging "raped an old friend" was right?

Nowhere did I "forge" a nickname or screen name, Brain.

Yes, I poked fun at Markie in the attributes line, but neither you
nor he can provide a single "forged" post.

there you have ladies gentlemen and germs (that is you stvie) Stvie
think srape is a matter for fun

Maybe I shuld forward this stuff to some of the real femmiNazi's types
I know lse if they want to flame stevie the asshole of RRAp
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 22nd 05, 05:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

The following screen names, e-mail aliases, and Amateur Radio callsigns
have been stolen by him have been stolen by him:

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 22nd 05, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more lies from the many that says rape is funny

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Forging "raped an old friend" was right?

Nowhere did I "forge" a nickname or screen name, Brain.

Yes, I poked fun at Markie in the attributes line, but neither you
nor he can provide a single "forged" post.

there you have ladies gentlemen and germs (that is you stvie) Stvie
think srape is a matter for fun

No, I didn't.

yes you right there lying asshoole

Maybe I shuld forward this stuff to some of the real femmiNazi's types

Be my guest. I'll just refer them back to you with the evidence of
your forged posts.

I know lse if they want to flame stevie the ###hole of RRAp

more forgery from stevei

Uhhhh...that's MARKIE, the #asshole of RRAP.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 22nd 05, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stevie contiues to just ass expected of the asshole of RRAP

On 21 Dec 2005 21:43:58 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

The following screen names, e-mail aliases, and Amateur Radio callsigns
have been stolen by him have been stolen by him:

not stolen

that one belong to me

that one bleongs to no at all

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 29th 05, 02:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default corecting stevei

On 21 Dec 2005 21:43:58 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

The following screen names, e-mail aliases, and Amateur Radio callsigns
have been stolen by him have been stolen by him:

is used my express premission of Steve
On 28 Dec 2005 01:17:06 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Mark Morgan, using a fake e mail address wrote:
stive never cotrcact any lawyer

Who never did what to a lawyer?

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look
forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Good. Keep it up. Please, do it on EVERY future message that you
post to RRAP, Mark.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while
and all done by steve express permission
Mark Morgan

Old December 29th 05, 02:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default correcting myself

On 21 Dec 2005 21:43:58 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Mark C. Morgan is a pathological liar and thief:

The following screen names, e-mail aliases, and Amateur Radio callsigns
have been stolen by him have been stolen by him:

Steve, K4YZ

but you granted me premission for your girl

Old December 29th 05, 03:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Mark Morgan, Maligning A Dead Child wrote:

but you granted me premission for your girl

No...I sarcastically encourage you to continue your bizzare
behaviour to your own detriment.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 29th 05, 03:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stveie wleches on his offer

On 29 Dec 2005 07:27:25 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

Mark Morgan, Maligning A Dead Child wrote:

but you granted me premission for your girl

No...I sarcastically encourage you to continue your bizzare
behaviour to your own detriment.

you granted premission

now you claim your were lying when you gave it

who can tell when you are tleeing the truth and when you are not

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 25th 06, 10:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve the rapist

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Forging "raped an old friend" was right?

Nowhere did I "forge" a nickname or screen name, Brain.

Yes, I poked fun at Markie in the attributes line, but neither you
nor he can provide a single "forged" post.

there you have ladies gentlemen and germs (that is you stvie) Stvie
think srape is a matter for fun

No, I didn't.

yes you did and it is logical to think that someone who thinks rape is
fun is a rapist