Old December 22nd 05, 08:16 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

Default FAQ - revised version

If you wish forever henceforth to be perceived as a Childish
Broadcaster (CBer) then just continue with your aggressive
assaults in the manner of Childish Broadcasting (CB) that
you emit below.

Grow up, Galen!

Stupid child.

W8LNA wrote:
Frankly I don't care how you perceive me.
You, on the other hand, seem to be perceived by the others on this group
as just that you decry, childish.
Whose standards? Yours? Do those 'standards' involve assisting
newcomers, or do you just call them 'childish' and gloat from your
soiled, ivory tower?
Oh for pity's sake.
It seems everyone here knows who you are, where you live etc. So why
can't you post under your own name and call sign, instead of some
fantastically pompous delusion that you're representative of some font
of wisdom?
A font of pomposity, yes. Wisdom and knowledge? I'd laugh if you
weren't so incredibly pitiful.
Go build something, follow your own FAQ,
W8LNA

Old December 22nd 05, 08:22 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
bigamps

Pierian Spring wrote:
If you wish forever henceforth to be perceived as a Childish
Broadcaster (CBer)...

I don't care how *you* perceive me, your authority and superiority on
the matter stops at the edge of your minuscule cranial contents.

Get stuffed, Olde Springy,
W8LNA
Old December 22nd 05, 08:27 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
W8LNA

Pierian Spring wrote:
If you wish forever henceforth to be perceived as a Childish
Broadcaster (CBer)...

Make an attempt to grasp the following:

I don't care what you forever henceforth perceive of me, your authority
and superiority in the matter extends only to the ends of the contents
of your cranium, whatever that may be.

Grow up, Galen!

Stupid child.

Get stuffed, Springy Old Boy.

Pompous ass (arse).

-W8LNA
Old December 23rd 05, 12:10 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default FAQ - the voices in my head told me to post it again

Gareth "The Jailbird" Evans (G4SDW) wrote:
Typo (in the third word as well!)

FWIW, I thought the first three words were pretty good.

Unfortunately it went downhill rapidly after the fourth.

73
Mike G4KFK

Old December 23rd 05, 09:28 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

For as long as you are prepared to illustrate so graphically
the difference between a CBer, an M3/CB Fools' Licensee, a
CBer-Masquerading-As-A-Radio-Ham and a _REAL_ Radio
Ham with his gentlemanly traditions, I am prepared to
watch you bemusedly from the sidelines and to chastise
you for your ridiculous outbursts.

It is important that we as Radio Hams make a stand for
civilised behaviour and decency against the vile CBer,
no matter how he might have slipped into our midst.

Don't you realise how silly and ridiculous you make yourself
look, by indulging in what are essentially very infantile
abusive tirades in an international forum that is broadcast to
the whole world?

However, if you wish to be perceived as a Childish Broadcaster (CBer)
then just carry on as you are with your Childish Broadcasting (CB).

Shame on you.

Grow up, Galen Watts!

Stupid child.

Old December 23rd 05, 09:30 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

For as long as you are prepared to illustrate so graphically
the difference between a CBer, an M3/CB Fools' Licensee, a
CBer-Masquerading-As-A-Radio-Ham and a _REAL_ Radio
Ham with his gentlemanly traditions, I am prepared to
watch you bemusedly from the sidelines and to chastise
you for your ridiculous outbursts.

It is important that we as Radio Hams make a stand for
civilised behaviour and decency against the vile CBer,
no matter how he might have slipped into our midst.

Don't you realise how silly and ridiculous you make yourself
look, by indulging in what are essentially very infantile
abusive tirades in an international forum that is broadcast to
the whole world?

However, if you wish to be perceived as a Childish Broadcaster (CBer)
then just carry on as you are with your Childish Broadcasting (CB).

You, coming as you do from a background as a ship's radio
"officer", really ought to know better. Shame on you.

Grow up, Mike Gathergood!

Stupid boy.

Old December 23rd 05, 09:33 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
realradioham

"Pierian Spring" wrote in message
ups.com...
Don't you realise how silly and ridiculous you make yourself
look, by indulging in what are essentially very infantile
abusive tirades in an international forum that is broadcast to
the whole world?

Do you ever read your own posts??? Same repetitive twaddle.

rrh

Old December 23rd 05, 09:37 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Pierian Spring wrote:
You, coming as you do from a background as a ship's radio
"officer", really ought to know better. Shame on you.

You keep posting this, like you've dug up some interesting piece of
trivia from an obscure source.

Rather puzzling, since I mentioned it myself last week in response to
the thread about the "numbers station" conspiracy theory - and it's on
my website www.g4kfk.co.uk

The good news is that I phoned SIPgate's head office in Germany to see
what I could learn about your malicious caller. The bad news is that
until you stop calling me a stupid boy, I'm not going to tell you what
they told me.

73
Mike G4KFK

Old December 23rd 05, 09:49 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

wrote:
Pierian Spring wrote:
You, coming as you do from a background as a ship's radio
"officer", really ought to know better. Shame on you.

You keep posting this, like you've dug up some interesting piece of
trivia from an obscure source.

Rather puzzling, since I mentioned it myself last week in response to
the thread about the "numbers station" conspiracy theory - and it's on
my website
www.g4kfk.co.uk

The good news is that I phoned SIPgate's head office in Germany to see
what I could learn about your malicious caller. The bad news is that
until you stop calling me a stupid boy, I'm not going to tell you what
they told me.

73
Mike G4KFK

FAQ - revised version Pierian Spring Homebrew 114 December 27th 05 04:20 PM
Announcement: WRLog version 1.20 released Paraclete InfoSys Shortwave 0 March 29th 04 08:14 PM
Bookmark for Santa KØHB Policy 53 January 22nd 04 05:46 AM
MixW version 2.10 now available for downloads Jim Digital 0 October 15th 03 11:28 PM
CCIR Coefficients METHOD 6 REC533 // AUCKLAND --> SEATTLE http://CBC.am/ Shortwave 0 July 16th 03 08:21 AM