Old December 23rd 05, 01:00 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Galen, W8LNA

Default FAQ - revised version

Pierian Spring wrote:
I am pleased that you tire of your infantile behaviour...

Nahhh, you're just boring me near to death!

Got to go, Springy Ol' Chap(ped arse), it's sunrise and I'm hearing good DX.

-W8LNA
Old December 23rd 05, 02:31 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Spike

Default FAQ - the voices in my head told me to post it again

realradioham wrote:

"Pierian Spring" wrote

snip

Do you ever read your own posts?

He must do, as he sometimes replies to them.....

from
Aero Spike
Old December 23rd 05, 03:27 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

That looks to all intents and purposes like you are abusing
your privileged position that your employer has given you.

Who do you work for?

wrote:

The good news is that I phoned SIPgate's head office in Germany to see
what I could learn about your malicious caller. The bad news is that
until you stop calling me a stupid boy, I'm not going to tell you what
they told me.

Old December 23rd 05, 03:39 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Pierian Spring wrote:
That looks to all intents and purposes like you are abusing
your privileged position that your employer has given you.

Who do you work for?

I work for the Mental Health Department of Wiltshire Primary Healthcare
Trust. That's how I know so much about you :-)

Old December 23rd 05, 03:42 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

For as long as you are prepared to illustrate so graphically
the difference between a CBer, an M3/CB Fools' Licensee, a
CBer-Masquerading-As-A-Radio-Ham and a _REAL_ Radio
Ham with his gentlemanly traditions, I am prepared to
watch you bemusedly from the sidelines and to chastise
you for your ridiculous outbursts.

It is important that we as Radio Hams make a stand for
civilised behaviour and decency against the vile CBer,
no matter how he might have slipped into our midst.

Don't you realise how silly and ridiculous you make yourself
look, by indulging in what are essentially very infantile
abusive tirades in an international forum that is broadcast to
the whole world?

However, if you wish to be perceived as a Childish Broadcaster (CBer)
then just carry on as you are with your Childish Broadcasting (CB).

You, coming as you do from a background as a ship's radio
"officer", really ought to know better. Shame on you.

Grow up, Mike Gathergood!

Stupid boy.

Old December 23rd 05, 03:46 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
huLLy

Pierian Spring wrote:
For as long as you are prepared to ....

Your repeated spamming is not very gentlemanly to the newsgroup users with
dialup access.

Think about ceasing your vitriol until next year.

informed again.

Old December 23rd 05, 03:51 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Pierian Spring wrote:
Grow up, Mike Gathergood!

Stupid boy.

Well I'm definitely not going to tell you what SIPgate said now!

Old December 23rd 05, 04:49 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
white van driver

Gareth,

You remind me of the advert years ago about Ariston....and on.....and
on......and on.....and on.....and on.....and on.....and on.....and
on.....and on.....and on.....and on.....and on.....and on.....and on

P.S. Before you post a response, here's the text you keep pasting with
Control + V on the keyboard,

Gareth's boring text

For as long as you are prepared to illustrate so graphically
the difference between a CBer, an M3/CB Fools' Licensee, a
CBer-Masquerading-As-A-Radio-Ham and a _REAL_ Radio
Ham with his gentlemanly traditions, I am prepared to
watch you bemusedly from the sidelines and to chastise
you for your ridiculous outbursts.

It is important that we as Radio Hams make a stand for
civilised behaviour and decency against the vile CBer,
no matter how he might have slipped into our midst.

Don't you realise how silly and ridiculous you make yourself
look, by indulging in what are essentially very infantile
abusive tirades in an international forum that is broadcast to
the whole world?

However, if you wish to be perceived as a Childish Broadcaster (CBer)
then just carry on as you are with your Childish Broadcasting (CB).

If at all possible, any chance you could give a constructive response
without the usual M3/CB twaddle ?

?
?
?
Bet you can't !

Old December 23rd 05, 08:36 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

Default Bringing Wood & Douglas into Disrepute

At one time, Wood & Douglas was a respectable supplier to the
Ham Radio market, although it has long since devoted itself
to commercial markets only.

However, the behaviour of its EXPORT SALES MANAGER, one
Mike Gathergood, who has contributed a great number of grossly
offensive
and abusive publications to this NG in recent days would suggest
that the company has gone downhill very rapidly, and is no
longer a respectable organisation.

It is sad that a once respected company should be reflected
so badly in the appaling behaviour of its senior managers, especially
when his infantile and aggressive comments have been published
into various international news groups.

Indeed, it is surprising that the services someone who exhibits such
silly and infantile outbursts into the public fora that are NG
should be retained after giving the company such a bad press.

Old December 23rd 05, 08:38 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
huLLy

Pierian Spring wrote:
At one time, Wood & Douglas was a respectable supplier to the
Ham Radio market, although it has long since devoted itself
to commercial markets only.

Crossing the line again, Gareth.

informed again.
--
huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278

FAQ - revised version Pierian Spring Homebrew 114 December 27th 05 04:20 PM
Announcement: WRLog version 1.20 released Paraclete InfoSys Shortwave 0 March 29th 04 08:14 PM
Bookmark for Santa KØHB Policy 53 January 22nd 04 05:46 AM
MixW version 2.10 now available for downloads Jim Digital 0 October 15th 03 11:28 PM
CCIR Coefficients METHOD 6 REC533 // AUCKLAND --> SEATTLE http://CBC.am/ Shortwave 0 July 16th 03 08:21 AM