Old December 22nd 05, 04:57 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

Default FAQ - revised version

Firstly, why not identify yourself, rather than hiding like the
infantile coward that you undoubtedly are behind an
anonymising server? (Talking of infantile anonymous
cowards, have you ever thought about joining the
plods yourself?)

Secondly, if anyone is arrested as the result of a malicious
and perjurous complaint, then that arrest, and any corresponding
bringing of Ham Radio into disrepute, is a reflection on the
criminal making the complaint, in this case, Brian Reay, G8OSN/M3OSN,
and not on his unfortunate victim.

Brian Reay subjected me to a vicious, malicious and distressing
campaign of harassment over a number of years when he
repeatedly accused me of sheep-shagging, said that my
wife was a sheep in the bed next to me, and accused
me of drinking methylated spirit. I did not respond to him
other than to chastise him for his grossly offensive behaviour.

When it became apparent that Brian Reay was a schoolteacher,
and had been conducting his sexually deviant campaign when
he was under training at a girls's school in Dartford, Kent,
I responded by suggesting that such a campaign meant that
he was a danger to children. Brian Reay's infantile psyche
could not deal with having the tables turned on him, and
he made a perjurous and malicious complaint to the plods
suggesting that it was I who was harassing him, rather than
the other way about. Brian Reay is a w*nkmason and it seems that
his fellow w*nkmasons in the plods will not take action against him
for wasting plod time in the way that he did.

Me wrote:
Pierian Spring wrote:
[snip]
I advise anybody to remain anonymous

As in getting yourself arrested, and your name and picture published in
your local newspaper..thus bringing amateur radio into disrepute, is
that what you version of anonymous is ?

http://archive.thisiswiltshire.co.uk.../10/91923.html

Old December 22nd 05, 07:45 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
huLLy

Pierian Spring wrote:

Brian Reay subjected me to a vicious, malicious and distressing
campaign of harassment over a number of years when he
repeatedly accused me of sheep-shagging, said that my
wife was a sheep in the bed next to me, and accused
me of drinking methylated spirit. I did not respond to him
other than to chastise him for his grossly offensive behaviour.

No, Gareth.

You are the instigator against Brian. YOU are the guilty man. YOU are the
harrassing stalker. Unfortunately, you are too mentally unstable to ever see
that.
How your wife puts up with you I shall never know. Maybe she's locked in a
trunk in the attic or mummified in a rocking chair?

--
huLLy
Mobile phone 07976 123278

Old December 23rd 05, 09:54 AM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Howard Long

"huLLy" wrote in message
How your wife puts up with you I shall never know. Maybe she's locked in a
trunk in the attic or mummified in a rocking chair?

Or a pen perhaps?

73, Howard G6LVB

Old December 23rd 05, 11:07 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
zYYPK

"huLLy" wrote:

. YOU are the guilty man. YOU are the

oh ?

has hully become judge&jury in the last few days ?

(rest of post cut due to strong legal content)

FAQ - revised version Pierian Spring Homebrew 114 December 27th 05 04:20 PM
Announcement: WRLog version 1.20 released Paraclete InfoSys Shortwave 0 March 29th 04 08:14 PM
Bookmark for Santa KØHB Policy 53 January 22nd 04 05:46 AM
MixW version 2.10 now available for downloads Jim Digital 0 October 15th 03 11:28 PM
CCIR Coefficients METHOD 6 REC533 // AUCKLAND --> SEATTLE http://CBC.am/ Shortwave 0 July 16th 03 08:21 AM