Old December 27th 05, 04:33 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Alan Holmes

Default A Merry Solstice To All Our Readers

"Galen, W8LNA" wrote in message
Pierian Spring wrote:
Now that the onslaught of rather silly and infantile
tirades from the closet CBers...

Sorry for the delay, I was over on the LinRadio console actually doing ham
radio (it's sunrise here) instead of provoking what could be described as
the 21st century version of Inspiration for the Sex Pistols.

Where were we? Oh yes,

If you were a real ham radio op you'd be on the radio instead of playing
Lord of the Gnats.

Wasn't one posting enough for you?

Alan

Twit.
-W8LNA

A Merry Solstice To All Our Readers Pierian Spring Homebrew 10 December 27th 05 04:33 PM
Winter Solstice John Plimmer Shortwave 2 December 21st 05 08:46 PM
Winter Solstice R.F. Collins Shortwave 0 December 21st 05 07:30 PM
(OT) Merry Christmas to all. Drifter Shortwave 0 December 10th 05 12:17 AM
Merry Christmas A Christmas gift to everyone Steve Stone Shortwave 1 December 20th 03 05:43 AM