Old December 23rd 05, 03:56 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Pierian Spring

Default Disgraceful behaviour today - what do you think?

Sorry, forgot the cross-post

Pierian Spring wrote:
We, in the technical pursuit that is Radio Hammery have
long held gentlemanly traditions.

However, today in this NG there has been an avalanche
of disgraceful personal attacks coming from a number
of what appear to be Childish Broadcasters (CBers).

What do _YOU_ think?

Is this the way forward for Radio Hammery? Is this
the public face that you want to see presented for
your life's purpose?

Have we gained nothing by withdrawing away from the RSCB
and everything that its members and directors stand for?

Please join me in decrying the disgraceful behaviour
of one or two rather sillyand infantile miscreants. I am
sure that I do not need to tell you who they are; indeed, it
is quite likely that these Not-Ham characters will identify
themselves with some silly and childish response to
this appeal.

Old December 23rd 05, 04:24 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default I'm barking mad - what do you think?

Pierian Spring wrote:
What do _YOU_ think?

We think you need a check-up from the neck up!

Old December 23rd 05, 04:39 PM posted to uk.radio.amateur,rec.radio.amateur.homebrew,rec.radio.amateur.policy
G4ZWI

Grow up, Mike Gathergood...........

Stupid boy............

(Sorry Mike, don't know you from Adam, {& don't REALLY mean the above
comments,,, }
Just thought I would get them in, before somebody else!!!!!)
Merry Christmas, Mike, & a happy new year, Fred G4ZWI GQRP 10981