RadioBanter

-   -   stvei tell me who your attorney is (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/85072-stvei-tell-me-who-your-attorney.html)

an_old_friend December 26th 05 11:01 AM

stvei tell me who your attorney is

and then he can be reffered to mine attorney here and then you must
stopp al cotact with me esp here on RRAP

now we all know this is lie so grow up

an_old_friend December 27th 05 01:23 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
and then he can be reffered to mine attorney here and then you must
stopp al cotact with me esp here on RRAP

now we all know this is lie so grow up

well stevie who is your attoneey so I don't disacrad his letter as junk
mail

Iitoi December 27th 05 02:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by an_old_friend
and then he can be reffered to mine attorney here

The firm of "Dewey Screwum and Howe"

an old friend December 27th 05 04:42 AM

Iitoi wrote:
an_old_friend Wrote:
and then he can be reffered to mine attorney here

The firm of "Dewey Screwum and Howe"

not ine firm you claiming to be stevei now?

--
Iitoi