Old December 26th 05, 11:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default stvei tell me who your attorney is

and then he can be reffered to mine attorney here and then you must
stopp al cotact with me esp here on RRAP

now we all know this is lie so grow up

Old December 27th 05, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

an_old_friend wrote:
and then he can be reffered to mine attorney here and then you must
stopp al cotact with me esp here on RRAP

now we all know this is lie so grow up

well stevie who is your attoneey so I don't disacrad his letter as junk
mail

Old December 27th 05, 02:29 AM
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by an_old_friend
and then he can be reffered to mine attorney here
The firm of "Dewey Screwum and Howe"
__________________
The Man in the Maze
QRV at Baboquivari Peak
Old December 27th 05, 04:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Iitoi wrote:
an_old_friend Wrote:
and then he can be reffered to mine attorney here

The firm of "Dewey Screwum and Howe"

not ine firm you claiming to be stevei now?

--
Iitoi