Old December 27th 05, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default dave the fool

dave says he wants a stop to flooding of the group

he says this but then what does he claim to have done about it?

cmaplain to severs not invold in posting the flood

instaed he could try to convice Stevei not to be depesable which stop
things at once

logical conclusion dave is lying and what he realy wants is to help
stevie try to censor the NG

Old December 27th 05, 08:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
dave says he wants a stop to flooding of the group

True. And you're the guilty party.

he says this but then what does he claim to have done about it?

He's done more than you have.

cmaplain to severs not invold in posting the flood

But they will be able to force your ISP to stop you, Mark.

instaed he could try to convice Stevei not to be depesable which stop
things at once

WTF is "depesable"...?!?!

E N G L I S H you drunken fool!

logical conclusion dave is lying and what he realy wants is to help
stevie try to censor the NG

Nope.

He wants to see you stop acting like an idiot. (Yeah...like
THAT'S going to happen...)

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 27th 05, 10:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more stvei **** filled ramblings

On 27 Dec 2005 12:07:41 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
dave says he wants a stop to flooding of the group

True. And you're the guilty party.

nope you are

he says this but then what does he claim to have done about it?

He's done more than you have.

maybe you are right there

cmaplain to severs not invold in posting the flood

But they will be able to force your ISP to stop you, Mark.

like they have stop wismean

instaed he could try to convice Stevei not to be depesable which stop
things at once

WTF is "depesable"...?!?!

E N G L I S H you drunken fool!

more lies about drunkness

logical conclusion dave is lying and what he realy wants is to help
stevie try to censor the NG

Nope.

yep

He wants to see you stop acting like an idiot. (Yeah...like
THAT'S going to happen...)

no you are lying he like you want tostop anyone you disaprove of from
posting

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 28th 05, 12:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
dave says he wants a stop to flooding of the group

he says this but then what does he claim to have done about it?

cmaplain to severs not invold in posting the flood

So you admit to flooding the newsgroup with your crap, eh?

The folks at direcway.com will be interested, Colonel.

instaed he could try to convice Stevei not to be depesable which stop
things at once

Steve isn't the person spamming the newsgroup with the rants. You are.

logical conclusion dave is lying

You always come to the same conclusion, Spock. My regards to your
Klingon friends.

...and what he realy wants is to help
stevie try to censor the NG

If, by censoring the newsgroup, you mean that I intend to bring your
numerous spam posts to an end, yes, that is my aim.

Dave K8MN
Old December 28th 05, 01:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:21:24 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
dave says he wants a stop to flooding of the group

he says this but then what does he claim to have done about it?

cmaplain to severs not invold in posting the flood

So you admit to flooding the newsgroup with your crap, eh?

it is sin't crap but I have never deined it

The folks at direcway.com will be interested, Colonel.

instaed he could try to convice Stevei not to be depesable which stop
things at once

Steve isn't the person spamming the newsgroup with the rants. You are.

not spaming anything Dave

logical conclusion dave is lying

You always come to the same conclusion, Spock. My regards to your
Klingon friends.

more lying from davey boy

...and what he realy wants is to help
stevie try to censor the NG

If, by censoring the newsgroup, you mean that I intend to bring your
numerous spam posts to an end, yes, that is my aim.

no spam here

but you want along with stevie to end the abilty of anyone to use the
NG in peace if they disagree with you or steve

Dave K8MN

Old December 28th 05, 01:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Mark Freak

scared? you should be.

Old December 28th 05, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Mark Freak wrote:
scared? you should be.

of Dave? nah he can't even tell wether I am posting thought google or
someplace else