Old December 27th 05, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default stveie advocates Todds murder yep that is the assole of rrap

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: The Death of Amateur Radio
Date: 7 Mar 2005 08:54:21 -0800
. com

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

Maybe I should foward this to a few people and see what they think
about your discriminating comment. Groups like the Handi-Hams,

better
yet that will the topic of my next program, THE TRUTH ABOUT HAM

RADIO:A
RADIO SERVICE WHO'S OPERATORS HATE PEOPLE WITH HANDICAPS AND DON'T

WANT
THEM USING THE RADIO SPECTRUM.

I don't think Handi-Hams includes those who are potty-mouthed,
snivelling twits who trash airwaves and USENET alike.

I assume that most of this will fall under the "opinion" portion of

your
show, Todd.

I have a few good topics for your future broadcasts/informational
bulletins: "Fast typing makes for incoherent sentences", "My high IQ
leaves me unable to communicate with lesser beings" or "How I beat

the
FCC at its own game".

Good luck. Drop us a line and tell us how it went.

Maybe we'll get lucky, Dave, and someone else will "drop a line"
around his neck.

What a twit.

Steve, K4YZ

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

BTW with the exalant response steve you can look forward to seeing this email addy on RRAP a while

Mark Morgan

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 29th 05, 02:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Then there was the post where he threaten to shoot me or that I might
have a accident.

Todd N9OGL
http://12.156.123.39/azbb/azbb.php

Old December 29th 05, 03:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

N9OGL wrote:
Then there was the post where he threaten to shoot me or that I might
have a accident.

could you post a link to that for me might come in handy in the
unlikely even stevie is telling the turth about soething

Old December 29th 05, 06:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Mark,

I'm looking for it right now, and I repost it.

Todd N9OGL

Old December 29th 05, 07:39 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: Question for K4YZ
Date: 16 May 2005 03:56:14 -0700

N9OGL wrote:
STEVE THE LIAR!!!!

Nope.

Old headers snipped. Here's what you really need to see:

N9OGL wrote:
WHAT SAID I ABOUT YOUR KID WASN'T SLANDER EITHER BUT THE TRUTH

Yep..she's gone. Thankfully she passed at home with loved ones

at
hand.

B Can any of us say for certain how long we'll be here...?!?!
Sudden sickness...a car accident...a stray bullet from a drive
by...?!?! Who knows. The press is full of sad stories of early
demise. And who knows who will be next...?!?! B

Yep. That's exactly what I wrote.

And it was in the same post wherein I lamented the loss of my
daughter and her untimely death. And everything I said in it is true.

E V E R Y DAY of the week there are articles about people who
"died suddenly", people killed in automobile accidents, and innocents
sitting in their own living rooms kiled by a stray bullet.

Not one word of it untrue.

Maybe next you'll be telling us about the black helicopters taking
pictures of your house, Todd?

Or are you just taking lessons from Brian "Habitual Liar" Burke?
He likes to take bits and pieces of other peoples posts and try to make
threatening sounding posts too.

It doesn't work for him either...It only makes him look all the
more foolhearty...Not that you need much help in THAT department, Todd.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 29th 05, 07:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

From: "K4YZ"
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
Subject: FCC gets ****ing hands slapped