Old December 29th 05, 09:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default suc flatulance

"an Old friend" wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
my heat taps faled on my mobile home so know my
tiolet wont flush

Im not so woried about bathing becuace that dnt
cum tntil saterday
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old December 29th 05, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

now my naybor mad becaues I **** in bacyard.

Old December 29th 05, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default why?

an Old friend wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
"an Old friend" wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

my heat taps faled on my mobile home so know my
tiolet wont flush

Im not so woried about bathing becuace that dnt
cum tntil saterday

now my naybor mad becaues I **** in bacyard.

why bother with these frauds you don't anyone is taking too seriously?

Old December 29th 05, 10:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

Default why? - because flatulence SUCKS!

On 29 Dec 2005 13:53:14 -0800, an Old friend III wrote:

why bother with these frauds you don't anyone is taking too seriously?

I believe them all. They are all you.

Want to take a turn at being Lloyd now?

Old December 30th 05, 12:33 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Lloyd wrote:
On 29 Dec 2005 13:53:14 -0800, an Old friend III wrote:

why bother with these frauds you don't anyone is taking too seriously?

I believe them all. They are all you.

foolish and you ars fraud

Want to take a turn at being Lloyd now?

not realy I like being me something you can't say in truth bgiven the
amount of time your spend being someone else

wether you are steve dave wisman someone else