Old December 30th 05, 12:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default my new yirs eve costhume

I ffel pretty oh so prety
I feel prety,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witti and GAY!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.

http://tinyurl.com/dv5uk
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 30th 05, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default stil more flatery from the forger come stevie just fess up you will feel better

Old December 30th 05, 02:37 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

an Old friend wrote:
I ffel pretty oh so prety
I feel prety,

another Dave forge. why he so afrad of me? trieng to be litle me wont
work Dave. it is like ellen rosevelt said about no one make you imverior.

Old December 30th 05, 03:13 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

On 29 Dec 2005 18:43:57 -0800, an Old friend wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
I ffel pretty oh so prety
I feel prety,

another Dave forge. why he so afrad of me? trieng to be litle me wont
work Dave. it is like ellen rosevelt said about no one make you imverior.

such poor jobs

You have to admit that the resemblance is striking. The photo looks
a lot like your old year book picture.

Didn't you date Lurlene from the junior class?

Old December 30th 05, 04:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Lloyd wrote:
On 29 Dec 2005 18:43:57 -0800, an Old friend wrote:

cut
You have to admit that the resemblance is striking.

No I don't care to lie and the photo in any way rsmebles me at time of
my life

I have certainly told some lies in my life but that would be a whooper
The photo looks
a lot like your old year book picture.

nope

Didn't you date Lurlene from the junior class?

who?