RadioBanter

-   -   Censorship is painless! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/85325-censorship-painless.html)

KØHB December 30th 05 04:43 AM

Censorship is painless!

I just finished setting up a bunch of Mark Morgan filters in Outlook Express,
and the results are amazing! Rather than a constant stream of sewage and dreck,
I now actually see mostly intelligent messages on rrap. Takes just little
effort to start with (I had to invoke about a dozen filters to account for all
his many alias's) but the results more than make up for the work.

73, de Hans, K0HB

an Old friend December 30th 05 04:49 AM

Censorship is painless!

KØHB wrote:
I just finished setting up a bunch of Mark Morgan filters in Outlook Express,
and the results are amazing!

I still see my poasts so you lose. is dumb to thinke you can fliter
them here and evrywhere. when stevi say he sorry then I stop the
Cllinton takticks.

an Old friend December 30th 05 07:12 AM

amasing the the value some peopel and trying to descridit someone

an Old friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
I just finished setting up a bunch of Mark Morgan filters in Outlook Express,
and the results are amazing!

I still see my poasts so you lose. is dumb to thinke you can fliter
them here and evrywhere. when stevi say he sorry then I stop the
Cllinton takticks.

amazing how mmuch fear I ainspire around here

and I guess i owe it all the Stevie and his inpsiring posts

N0VFP December 30th 05 04:53 PM

amasing the the value some peopel and trying to descridit someone

Die of your AIDS, Markie.

an_old_friend December 30th 05 05:02 PM

amasing the the value some peopel and trying to descridit someone

N0VFP wrote:
Die of your AIDS, Markie.

such fear and terror

realy wiseman or lloyd or stevie or whoever you are you can be helped
for fears and terror

happy hannuka

[email protected] December 30th 05 08:55 PM

On 30 Dec 2005 09:02:15 -0800, an_old_friend wrote:

N0VFP wrote:
Die of your AIDS, Markie.

such fear and terror

realy wiseman or lloyd or stevie or whoever you are you can be helped
for fears and terror

happy hannuka

a impostur like you wouldent know that I celibrate kwanzaa stevi.

happy kwanzaa
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download