Old December 30th 05, 04:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

Default Censorship is painless!

I just finished setting up a bunch of Mark Morgan filters in Outlook Express,
and the results are amazing! Rather than a constant stream of sewage and dreck,
I now actually see mostly intelligent messages on rrap. Takes just little
effort to start with (I had to invoke about a dozen filters to account for all
his many alias's) but the results more than make up for the work.

73, de Hans, K0HB

Old December 30th 05, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

KØHB wrote:
I just finished setting up a bunch of Mark Morgan filters in Outlook Express,
and the results are amazing!

I still see my poasts so you lose. is dumb to thinke you can fliter
them here and evrywhere. when stevi say he sorry then I stop the
Cllinton takticks.

Old December 30th 05, 07:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default amasing the the value some peopel and trying to descridit someone

an Old friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:
I just finished setting up a bunch of Mark Morgan filters in Outlook Express,
and the results are amazing!

I still see my poasts so you lose. is dumb to thinke you can fliter
them here and evrywhere. when stevi say he sorry then I stop the
Cllinton takticks.

amazing how mmuch fear I ainspire around here

and I guess i owe it all the Stevie and his inpsiring posts

Old December 30th 05, 04:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Die of your AIDS, Markie.

Old December 30th 05, 05:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

N0VFP wrote:
Die of your AIDS, Markie.

such fear and terror

realy wiseman or lloyd or stevie or whoever you are you can be helped
for fears and terror

happy hannuka

Old December 30th 05, 08:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 30 Dec 2005 09:02:15 -0800, an_old_friend wrote:

N0VFP wrote:
Die of your AIDS, Markie.

such fear and terror

realy wiseman or lloyd or stevie or whoever you are you can be helped
for fears and terror

happy hannuka

a impostur like you wouldent know that I celibrate kwanzaa stevi.

happy kwanzaa
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download