RadioBanter

-   -   some fogeries defianetely tood's work (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/85415-some-fogeries-defianetely-toods-work.html)

[email protected] December 31st 05 01:25 PM

some fogeries defianetely tood's work

You silence prove it Todd. Why you heping stevi lies?
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

N9OGL December 31st 05 01:58 PM

some fogeries defianetely tood's work

proves what moron, that your a fake??

Todd N9OGL

Lloyd December 31st 05 02:40 PM

On 31 Dec 2005 05:58:53 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
proves what moron, that your a fake??

Todd N9OGL

Following up to yourself again, Todd? You know you're not fooling
anyone.

[email protected] December 31st 05 02:57 PM

you can see that to loyed? it is reponsmle from his heders, the *******.

N9OGL December 31st 05 04:03 PM

some fogeries defianetely tood's work

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT SLAPPY

TODD N9OGL

[email protected] December 31st 05 05:27 PM

On 31 Dec 2005 08:03:25 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT SLAPPY

TODD N9OGL

you try revunge stevi pretend me but not. it was all a scam you
was doing, you *******.

N9OGL December 31st 05 05:41 PM

some fogeries defianetely tood's work

I think you need to go back to smoking your crack....

Todd N9OGL

an_old_friend December 31st 05 07:44 PM

amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd

N9OGL wrote:
I think you need to go back to smoking your crack....

Todd N9OGL

I don't think so I suspect it more likely that the dreck is the result
of soking crack than asign they need to do so some more

N9OGL December 31st 05 07:59 PM

amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd

What really get's me is that this imposter claims I forging post, has
yet has to prove it

Todd N9OGL

an_old_friend December 31st 05 08:14 PM

N9OGL wrote:
What really get's me is that this imposter claims I forging post, has
yet has to prove it

Todd N9OGL

Sir I feel your pain, I have endured Steve since 1998 and he has not
improved with age