Old December 31st 05, 01:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default some fogeries defianetely tood's work

You silence prove it Todd. Why you heping stevi lies?
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 31st 05, 01:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

proves what moron, that your a fake??

Todd N9OGL

Old December 31st 05, 02:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Lloyd

On 31 Dec 2005 05:58:53 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
proves what moron, that your a fake??

Todd N9OGL

Following up to yourself again, Todd? You know you're not fooling
anyone.
Old December 31st 05, 02:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

you can see that to loyed? it is reponsmle from his heders, the *******.
Old December 31st 05, 04:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

I DON'T KNOW WHAT HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT SLAPPY

TODD N9OGL

Old December 31st 05, 05:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 31 Dec 2005 08:03:25 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
I DON'T KNOW WHAT HELL YOUR TALKING ABOUT SLAPPY

TODD N9OGL

you try revunge stevi pretend me but not. it was all a scam you
was doing, you *******.
Old December 31st 05, 05:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

I think you need to go back to smoking your crack....

Todd N9OGL

Old December 31st 05, 07:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd

N9OGL wrote:
I think you need to go back to smoking your crack....

Todd N9OGL

I don't think so I suspect it more likely that the dreck is the result
of soking crack than asign they need to do so some more

Old December 31st 05, 07:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

What really get's me is that this imposter claims I forging post, has
yet has to prove it

Todd N9OGL

Old December 31st 05, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

N9OGL wrote:
What really get's me is that this imposter claims I forging post, has
yet has to prove it

Todd N9OGL

Sir I feel your pain, I have endured Steve since 1998 and he has not
improved with age

some frogeries look like maybe tood's work [email protected] Policy 14 January 6th 06 12:03 AM
Best Home Base Work Reynard Antenna 0 November 9th 04 07:11 PM
Should this design work? Michel Antenna 1 January 9th 04 12:42 PM
Requesting Your Opinion on Boatanchors for AM work David Toepfer Boatanchors 28 October 30th 03 06:44 AM
Requesting Your Opinion on Boatanchors for AM work David Toepfer Boatanchors 0 October 25th 03 02:33 PM