RadioBanter

-   -   amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/85636-re-amszing-terror-stveie-friends-fellow-traveler-have-2-us-todd.html)

[email protected] January 2nd 06 09:34 PM

amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd

"N0VFP" wrote:
Idi Amin wrote:
Yawn!

Eat up, faggot:

http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/271520...ger_sounds.jpg

I renmember my ferst blow job I can amlost still taste it
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] January 3rd 06 12:01 AM

wrote:
"N0VFP" wrote:
Idi Amin wrote:
Yawn!

Eat up, faggot:

http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/271520...ger_sounds.jpg

I renmember my ferst blow job I can amlost still taste it

I'm sure your father remembers you, too, Markie.

[email protected] January 3rd 06 12:17 AM

more of Stevei disgusting handiwork

whine bitch, whine.

an Old friend January 3rd 06 01:25 AM

more of Stevei disgusting handiwork

wrote:
whine bitch, whine.

nothing but the turth

[email protected] January 3rd 06 09:12 PM

more of Stevei disgusting handiwork

an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
whine bitch, whine.

nothing but the turth

Markie admits his whining.

[email protected] January 4th 06 07:55 PM

disguting more child abuse all stevie handiwork

On 3 Jan 2006 13:12:10 -0800, wrote:

an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
whine bitch, whine.

nothing but the turth

Markie admits his whining.

poor stve
everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

well stevie you assked for it you got it
Mark Morgan

huLLy January 4th 06 08:19 PM

wrote:
he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to
attak and cow his foes
well stevie you assked for it you got it

wghhat didd yooo sssayyy?
--
huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278

K4YZ January 5th 06 10:28 AM

More Markie Mularkie

huLLy wrote:
wrote:
he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to
attak and cow his foes
well stevie you assked for it you got it

wghhat didd yooo sssayyy?

He said that he enjoys being antagonistic and deceitful and that
he's grateful to the public school system for his inadequate education.
Afterall, it validates his "disability" and keeps those monthly checks
rolling in.

Steve, K4YZ