Old January 2nd 06, 09:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur

Default amszing the terror that stveie "friends and fellow traveler have for the 2 of us Todd

"N0VFP" wrote:
Idi Amin wrote:
Yawn!

Eat up, faggot:

http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/271520...ger_sounds.jpg

I renmember my ferst blow job I can amlost still taste it
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old January 3rd 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur

wrote:
"N0VFP" wrote:
Idi Amin wrote:
Yawn!

Eat up, faggot:

http://home.ripway.com/2005-3/271520...ger_sounds.jpg

I renmember my ferst blow job I can amlost still taste it

I'm sure your father remembers you, too, Markie.

Old January 3rd 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur

whine bitch, whine.

Old January 3rd 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur
an Old friend

wrote:
whine bitch, whine.

nothing but the turth

Old January 3rd 06, 09:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur

an Old friend wrote:
wrote:
whine bitch, whine.

nothing but the turth

Markie admits his whining.

Old January 4th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,uk.radio.amateur
huLLy

Default disguting more child abuse all stevie handiwork

wrote:
he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to
attak and cow his foes
well stevie you assked for it you got it

wghhat didd yooo sssayyy?
--
huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278