Old January 3rd 06, 12:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default just some more stevei ****

"an_old_friend" wrote:
Digital wrote:
"N0VFP" wrote in message
oups.com...

NOGL wrote:
On 1 Jan 2006 02:09:32 -0800, Who's Roger's BITCH?

cut

just trying to bury the crap

I hav too do that two when I have a bowel movemant behind my mobil home
shed I hop my tiolet thaw out this week

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Old January 5th 06, 02:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:
Poor poor Roger

Poor poor baby raper Billy ...

Old January 5th 06, 05:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Roger, tell everyone how when you wake up every morning your butt hurts and
you have a bad taste in your mouth.

wrote in message
ps.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
Poor poor Roger

Poor poor baby raper Billy ...

Old January 6th 06, 07:55 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:
Roger, tell everyone how when you wake up every morning my butt hurts and
I have a bad taste in my mouth.

You just did, cockgobbler.

wrote in message
ps.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
Poor poor Roger

Poor poor baby raper Billy ...

Old January 6th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an_old_friend

thhe nick says it all if he postsed it is **** likely from steve

Old January 7th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

more **** flushed

Old January 7th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Rodney King

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
Roger, tell everyone how when you wake up every morning my butt hurts and
I have a bad taste in my mouth.

You just did, cockgobbler.

Roger has a cure for the taste in his mouth. He gargles with Tidy Bowl.

Old January 7th 06, 07:53 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Nah, thats just Roger Wideass burping that sperm up from his stomach.that is
why it tastes funny. Poor Rogie

"Rodney King" UPS@Houghton wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...

Old January 7th 06, 07:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Roger is it true that you have a cold chamber for Marie so you can keep her
cold enough not to stink. That way you can thaw her out every once in a
while so she can sleep in the same bed as you. That way you have some more
of that West Virginia hillbilly lovin. White trash boy.

wrote in message
oups.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
Roger, tell everyone how when you wake up every morning my butt hurts and
I have a bad taste in my mouth.

You just did, cockgobbler.

wrote in message
ps.com...

Billy Smith wrote:
Poor poor Roger

Poor poor baby raper Billy ...

just some more stevei shit [email protected] General 10 January 7th 06 08:42 AM
bruting stevei inspired shit an_old_friend General 0 January 1st 06 08:17 PM
stevei shit DrDeath Shortwave 2 December 17th 05 11:17 PM
stevei should learn not to start shit that he can't when truned up and reutrned to him an old friend Policy 2 December 8th 05 09:08 AM