RadioBanter

-   -   Mine Explosion Survivor is an Amateur Radio Operator (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/85894-mine-explosion-survivor-amateur-radio-operator.html)

K4YZ January 11th 06 07:05 AM

Mine Explosion Survivor is an Amateur Radio Operator

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

PS...DID you send this guy some sort of greeting? And if so, PLEASE
tell me you let someone else write it for you.......

Still no answer?

Did you or didn't you send this guy a note wishing him well?

I'd be glad to loan you the cost of a first class stamp if you're
a bit strapped right now.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend January 11th 06 07:18 AM

steve shit somemore

K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

PS...DID you send this guy some sort of greeting? And if so, PLEASE
tell me you let someone else write it for you.......

Still no answer?

stil no answer becuase it is none of your busness

K4YZ January 11th 06 10:15 AM

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

PS...DID you send this guy some sort of greeting? And if so, PLEASE
tell me you let someone else write it for you.......

Still no answer?

stil no answer becuase it is none of your busness

So what you're telling me is that no, you haven't sent this poor
fellow a single word of good tiding.

No problem. I didn't expect you to. The other 22,000+ hams who
have lloked him up on QRZ certainly will...I am sure you will not be
missed.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend January 11th 06 04:18 PM

get the message steve

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

PS...DID you send this guy some sort of greeting? And if so, PLEASE
tell me you let someone else write it for you.......

Still no answer?

stil no answer becuase it is none of your busness

So what you're telling me is that no, you haven't sent this poor
fellow a single word of good tiding.

no I am telling you none of your busness

No problem. I didn't expect you to. The other 22,000+ hams who
have lloked him up on QRZ certainly will...I am sure you will not be
missed.

either way I would never be noticed

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ January 11th 06 09:52 PM

More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

PS...DID you send this guy some sort of greeting? And if so, PLEASE
tell me you let someone else write it for you.......

Still no answer?

stil no answer becuase it is none of your busness

So what you're telling me is that no, you haven't sent this poor
fellow a single word of good tiding.

no I am telling you none of your busness

You're telling me you're a selfish coward. No problem. We knew
that.

No problem. I didn't expect you to. The other 22,000+ hams who
have looked him up on QRZ certainly will...I am sure you will not be
missed.

either way I would never be noticed

Markie, slobs like you don't enter a room and NOT get noticed!

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 11th 06 10:00 PM

try telling thruth for once stev

On 11 Jan 2006 13:52:35 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

PS...DID you send this guy some sort of greeting? And if so, PLEASE
tell me you let someone else write it for you.......

Still no answer?

stil no answer becuase it is none of your busness

So what you're telling me is that no, you haven't sent this poor
fellow a single word of good tiding.

no I am telling you none of your busness

You're telling me you're a selfish coward.

you,lied again

flush
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ January 11th 06 10:16 PM

More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:

PS...DID you send this guy some sort of greeting? And if so, PLEASE
tell me you let someone else write it for you.......

Still no answer?

stil no answer becuase it is none of your busness

So what you're telling me is that no, you haven't sent this poor
fellow a single word of good tiding.

no I am telling you none of your busness

You're telling me you're a selfish coward.

you,lied again

Nope. It's all true. You're a selfish coward.

flush

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! ! !

It's taken you SEVEN YEARS, but you finally spelled "flush"
correctly!

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend January 11th 06 10:45 PM

still lying steve when will you ever stop and try to dig yourself out

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 11 Jan 2006 13:52:35 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

cut
no I am telling you none of your busness

You're telling me you're a selfish coward.

you,lied again

Nope. It's all true. You're a selfish coward.

nope you lied I told you it is none of your busness

flush

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! ! !

It's taken you SEVEN YEARS, but you finally spelled "flush"
correctly!

another lie I certainly speeled both correctly an incorrectly many time
in the last sevel year

that I don't to correct it with is that you post are not worth the
effort

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ January 12th 06 03:40 PM

More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
no I am telling you none of your busness

You're telling me you're a selfish coward.

you,lied again

Nope. It's all true. You're a selfish coward.

nope you lied I told you it is none of your busness

Nope.

Selfish coward.

flush

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! ! ! ! ! !

It's taken you SEVEN YEARS, but you finally spelled "flush"
correctly!

another lie I certainly speeled both correctly an incorrectly many time
in the last sevel year

that I don't to correct it with is that you post are not worth the
effort

In other words, you're too lazy.

Just like I've been saying all along.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 12th 06 07:01 PM

steve the noise piker

On 12 Jan 2006 07:40:10 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
no I am telling you none of your busness

You're telling me you're a selfish coward.

you,lied again

Nope. It's all true. You're a selfish coward.

nope you lied I told you it is none of your busness

Nope.

yes i Told I you it was none of your buseness and it is none of your
busness

flush the rest of the ****