Old January 8th 06, 08:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default SOC

http://www.qsl.net/soc/

Not everyone can be like Dave.

Old January 9th 06, 08:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 8 Jan 2006 00:42:00 -0800, wrote:

http://www.qsl.net/soc/

Not everyone can be like Dave.

my word did somone spedn time what on what I assume is joke

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 9th 06, 10:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 8 Jan 2006 00:42:00 -0800,
wrote:

http://www.qsl.net/soc/

Not everyone can be like Dave.

my word did somone spedn time what on what I assume is joke

Your parents did when they made you, Markie.

Old January 9th 06, 12:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 9 Jan 2006 02:18:57 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
On 8 Jan 2006 00:42:00 -0800,
wrote:

http://www.qsl.net/soc/

Not everyone can be like Dave.

my word did somone spedn time what on what I assume is joke

Your parents did when they made you, Markie.

more of steve hate filled legacy
Old January 9th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
On 8 Jan 2006 00:42:00 -0800,
wrote:

http://www.qsl.net/soc/

Not everyone can be like Dave.

my word did somone spedn time what on what I assume is joke

Yep, but in keeping with the philosophy of the club, not much time.

Old January 9th 06, 11:23 PM
Senior Member

I note at least one prominent rrap'er is on the membership roster.

Looks like they don't take themselves too seriously.

The Man in the Maze
QRL at Baboquivari Peak
__________________
The Man in the Maze
QRV at Baboquivari Peak
Old January 10th 06, 12:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 9 Jan 2006 15:03:23 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
On 8 Jan 2006 00:42:00 -0800,
wrote:

http://www.qsl.net/soc/

Not everyone can be like Dave.

my word did somone spedn time what on what I assume is joke

Yep, but in keeping with the philosophy of the club, not much time.

is the club for real or someone idea of a joke? or do you know?

Old January 10th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Iitoi wrote:
I note at least one prominent rrap'er is on the membership roster.

who I looked but di not see one

--
Iitoi

Old January 11th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
Iitoi wrote:
I note at least one prominent rrap'er is on the membership roster.

who I looked but di not see one

Hans. He appears on two lists.

http://www.arrl.org/awards/a1-op/roster/bynameB.html

http://www.qsl.net/soc/members.htm#top

Old January 11th 06, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 10 Jan 2006 16:15:51 -0800, wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Iitoi wrote:
I note at least one prominent rrap'er is on the membership roster.

who I looked but di not see one

Hans. He appears on two lists.

http://www.arrl.org/awards/a1-op/roster/bynameB.html

http://www.qsl.net/soc/members.htm#top

thanks missed it for some reason letter scaning is just not somethig I
do well being dyslexic go figure