Old January 10th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default d+15 please stve make up your mind whci lie you are going tostick with

which lie it that you are going to sue or that you would If I did
what you said, or of course since you are creative you may be able yet
another altogther
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 10th 06, 06:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote: " more lie bu answer the ####ing question"

I won't answer any ####ing questions for you, Markie.

If you don't know how to #### by this age, you're out of luck.

Besides, YOU are the one alleging that myself and others are
talking about "sexualty" in the NG, yet here YOU are asking a "####ing"
question.

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
which lie it that you are going to sue or that you would If I did
what you said, or of course since you are creative you may be able yet
another altogther

I'm sorry, Markie...Was this a question, a statement, or just an
experiment to see how many words you could string together without a
typo? (Notice I didn't say in an order that made sense...just
consecutive words spelled correctly...)

And I reiterate MY question...Was that a question, a statement or
just an experiment to see howmany words you could string together?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default more evasion

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote: " more lie bu answer the ####ing question"

I won't answer any ####ing questions for you, Markie.

If you don't know how to #### by this age, you're out of luck.

Besides, YOU are the one alleging that myself and others are
talking about "sexualty" in the NG, yet here YOU are asking a "####ing"
question.

indeed I am but you say it is ok for you to do so it is ok for me to do
so

so answer the ****ing question

Old January 10th 06, 07:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default mopre evasion

On 10 Jan 2006 10:53:35 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote: " more lie bu answer the ####ing question"

I won't answer any ####ing questions for you, Markie.

If you don't know how to #### by this age, you're out of luck.

Besides, YOU are the one alleging that myself and others are
talking about "sexualty" in the NG, yet here YOU are asking a "####ing"
question.

exercising the same right you claim

Old January 10th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote: " more lie bu answer the ####ing question"

I won't answer any ####ing questions for you, Markie.

If you don't know how to #### by this age, you're out of luck.

Besides, YOU are the one alleging that myself and others are
talking about "sexualty" in the NG, yet here YOU are asking a "####ing"
question.

indeed I am but you say it is ok for you to do so it is ok for me to do
so

No...I asked YOU if you were going to demand it of others, is it
YOUR intent to live by the same rules.

so answer the ####ing question

Sorry, Markie. YOU set the standards. No sex talk. If you need
any questions answered about ####ing, try a different NG. I won't
answer your demands to answer "####ing" questions.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 10th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default more ****

wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote: " more lie bu answer the ####ing question"

I won't answer any ####ing questions for you, Markie.

If you don't know how to #### by this age, you're out of luck.

Besides, YOU are the one alleging that myself and others are
talking about "sexualty" in the NG, yet here YOU are asking a "####ing"
question.

indeed I am but you say it is ok for you to do so it is ok for me to do
so

No...I asked YOU if you were going to demand it of others, is it
YOUR intent to live by the same rules.

and I answered that question

so answer the ####ing question

Sorry, Markie. YOU set the standards.

you refuse to abide by them till you agree I am not bound by the
sugestion
No sex talk. If you need
any questions answered about ####ing, try a different NG. I won't
answer your demands to answer "####ing" questions.

meaning you are a coward but we knew that

it is also means you are a bully but we knew that too

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 02:29 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote: " more lie bu answer the ####ing question"

I won't answer any ####ing questions for you, Markie.

If you don't know how to #### by this age, you're out of luck.

Besides, YOU are the one alleging that myself and others are
talking about "sexualty" in the NG, yet here YOU are asking a "####ing"
question.

indeed I am but you say it is ok for you to do so it is ok for me to do
so

No...I asked YOU if you were going to demand it of others, is it
YOUR intent to live by the same rules.

and I answered that question

No, you've not.

Yes or no. Will you adhere to the same "standard" that you demand
of everyone else?

so answer the ####ing question

Sorry, Markie. YOU set the standards.

you refuse to abide by them till you agree I am not bound by the
sugestion
No sex talk. If you need
any questions answered about ####ing, try a different NG. I won't
answer your demands to answer "####ing" questions.

meaning you are a coward but we knew that

Nope.

Meaning that if you have any ####ing questions you need to go to a
NG about ####ing. That's where you can get your ####ing questions
answered.

it is also means you are a bully but we knew that too

You're the ne making all the demands, Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default **** from steve

On 11 Jan 2006 06:29:55 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote: " more lie bu answer the ####ing question"

I won't answer any ####ing questions for you, Markie.

If you don't know how to #### by this age, you're out of luck.

Besides, YOU are the one alleging that myself and others are
talking about "sexualty" in the NG, yet here YOU are asking a "####ing"
question.

indeed I am but you say it is ok for you to do so it is ok for me to do
so

No...I asked YOU if you were going to demand it of others, is it
YOUR intent to live by the same rules.

and I answered that question

No, you've not.

Yes or no. Will you adhere to the same "standard" that you demand
of everyone else?

of course and I do have never broken it

so answer the ####ing question

Sorry, Markie. YOU set the standards.

you refuse to abide by them till you agree I am not bound by the
sugestion
No sex talk. If you need
any questions answered about ####ing, try a different NG. I won't
answer your demands to answer "####ing" questions.

meaning you are a coward but we knew that

Nope.

Meaning that if you have any ####ing questions you need to go to a
NG about ####ing. That's where you can get your ####ing questions
answered.

what is ####ing?

it is also means you are a bully but we knew that too

You're the ne making all the demands, Markie.

the ne

nope you make plenty of demand yourself

Steve, K4YZ