Old January 11th 06, 06:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default repsting again a post that steve sems to not want read by the NG

you asked I would refrain from sexual reference at all
I said not I would and generaly do refrain from injecting sex into a
thread I will conittinue to do so

I have asked or demanded if you prefer the pharse that you stop making
alageation (true or not) about peoples sexuall orientation indeed Iam
not bother the off color joke but saying some is gay or that they or
their family has AIDs is over the top

I also demand you stop making statements beyond the scope of LPN
license yes this demand only applies to you but you choose to get that
license and with it the extra power and responsiblity

like wise I have asked that you stop your mocking of religion and stop
lyying about what people religion entials

I do not do either

I do inquire as why some folks profess a religion but don't seem to
follow its teaching, esp after claiming moral was related to RRAP if
someone beleive s in religion X but does not follow that religions
teachings it is a valid point to bring up. you OTOH presume to lie
and
state what gods I beleive exist, in addtion to being a lie (you
clearly
don't and this is not the NG to educate you on my religion) ishas no
bearing on the topicradio particularly Ham radio and that rules athat
do and/or should should govern it or even relate to the character of
the target

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 11th 06, 01:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
you asked I would refrain from sexual reference at all
I said not I would and generaly do refrain from injecting sex into a
thread I will conittinue to do so

Obviously you continue to do so, despite insisting that everyone
else not.

Do you not now see why no one takes any "offers" you make
seriously?

I have asked or demanded if you prefer the pharse that you stop making
alageation (true or not) about peoples sexuall orientation indeed Iam
not bother the off color joke but saying some is gay or that they or
their family has AIDs is over the top

And I told YOU over TWO MONTHS AGO that if you want it to stop,
just stop bringing it up. Your response was to go on a tirade that
included asking your sexual orientation questions in EVERY thread
regardless of the on-going content. You trashed hundreds of posts,
even ones I wasn't a participant in.

You owe the rest of the NG an apology.

I also demand you stop making statements beyond the scope of LPN
license yes this demand only applies to you but you choose to get that
license and with it the extra power and responsiblity

First of all, I've not made any statements "beyond the scope" of
my license.

Secondly, only the Tennessee State Board of Nursing or the
Attorney General of Tennessee can make that demand, and only then after
serving me with a court order to do so stipulating why and setting a
hearing date.

That you don't like what you hear is Tango Sierra. That I am
better educated, skilled and experienced than the average Nursing Home
LPN is double Tango Sierra.

like wise I have asked that you stop your mocking of religion and stop
lyying about what people religion entials

I don't mock your "religion" nor what it entails...Including the
disposition of entrails from whatever practices you may "perform".

I do not do either

So we should all be like you?

Sorry. Self-inflicted lobotomies are out.

I do inquire as why some folks profess a religion but don't seem to
follow its teaching, esp after claiming moral was related to RRAP if
someone beleive s in religion X but does not follow that religions
teachings it is a valid point to bring up.

Haven't you ever learned that religion and just about anything
else just don't mix?

you OTOH presume to lie

No I do not. That's YOUR schtick, bought and paid for.

and state what gods I beleive exist, in addtion to being a lie (you
clearly don't and this is not the NG to educate you on my religion) ishas no
bearing on the topicradio particularly Ham radio and that rules athat
do and/or should should govern it or even relate to the character of
the target

I've nevert stated what gods you believe in exist or don't exist,
Markie. If you don't want religion discussed here, then YOU set the
role model, because Markie, if you're waiting for everyone else to fall
in first, you're going to be waiting a long, LONG time.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default "Tough ****" steve reply

On 11 Jan 2006 05:14:42 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
you asked I would refrain from sexual reference at all
I said not I would and generaly do refrain from injecting sex into a
thread I will conittinue to do so

Obviously you continue to do so, despite insisting that everyone
else not.

where?

Do you not now see why no one takes any "offers" you make
seriously?

an other lie

I have asked or demanded if you prefer the pharse that you stop making
alageation (true or not) about peoples sexuall orientation indeed Iam
not bother the off color joke but saying some is gay or that they or
their family has AIDs is over the top

And I told YOU over TWO MONTHS AGO that if you want it to stop,
just stop bringing it up. Your response was to go on a tirade that
included asking your sexual orientation questions in EVERY thread
regardless of the on-going content. You trashed hundreds of posts,
even ones I wasn't a participant in.

you still have never answered the question of you bring up people
sexual oritation in RRAP

You owe the rest of the NG an apology.

for what?

I also demand you stop making statements beyond the scope of LPN
license yes this demand only applies to you but you choose to get that
license and with it the extra power and responsiblity

First of all, I've not made any statements "beyond the scope" of
my license.

sure have

Secondly, only the Tennessee State Board of Nursing or the
Attorney General of Tennessee can make that demand, and only then after
serving me with a court order to do so stipulating why and setting a
hearing date.

anothe rlie only thy can enforce it any one can make the demand

That you don't like what you hear is Tango Sierra.

the same aplies to you steve but you are too far the road to some_path
to know or understand that fact
That I am
better educated, skilled and experienced than the average Nursing Home
LPN is double Tango Sierra.

that I don't that you cahnge bedpans better than other it tough ****
to you to

like wise I have asked that you stop your mocking of religion and stop
lyying about what people religion entials

I don't mock your "religion" nor what it entails...Including the
disposition of entrails from whatever practices you may "perform".

yes you do

I do not do either

So we should all be like you?

you be a beter man if you did behave like me

of course in your case emulating almost anyone would be an improvement

Sorry. Self-inflicted lobotomies are out.

more slander

I do inquire as why some folks profess a religion but don't seem to
follow its teaching, esp after claiming moral was related to RRAP if
someone beleive s in religion X but does not follow that religions
teachings it is a valid point to bring up.

Haven't you ever learned that religion and just about anything
else just don't mix?

your point?

you OTOH presume to lie

No I do not. That's YOUR schtick, bought and paid for.

yes you do

"mark morgan caught on tape...."

and state what gods I beleive exist, in addtion to being a lie (you
clearly don't and this is not the NG to educate you on my religion) ishas no
bearing on the topicradio particularly Ham radio and that rules athat
do and/or should should govern it or even relate to the character of
the target

I've nevert stated what gods you believe in exist or don't exist,
Markie.

yes you have
If you don't want religion discussed here,

never said that
then YOU set the
role model, because Markie, if you're waiting for everyone else to fall
in first, you're going to be waiting a long, LONG time.

the only person that need to fall in line is you and dave but you are
right neither of you can be expected to tell the truth or deal with
facts

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
you asked I would refrain from sexual reference at all
I said not I would and generaly do refrain from injecting sex into a
thread I will conittinue to do so

Obviously you continue to do so, despite insisting that everyone
else not.

where?

In almost every post you make.

Do you not now see why no one takes any "offers" you make
seriously?

an other lie

That wasn't a lie. That was a question. And the question is
awaiting an answer.

I have asked or demanded if you prefer the pharse that you stop making
alageation (true or not) about peoples sexuall orientation indeed Iam
not bother the off color joke but saying some is gay or that they or
their family has AIDs is over the top

And I told YOU over TWO MONTHS AGO that if you want it to stop,
just stop bringing it up. Your response was to go on a tirade that
included asking your sexual orientation questions in EVERY thread
regardless of the on-going content. You trashed hundreds of posts,
even ones I wasn't a participant in.

you still have never answered the question of you bring up people
sexual oritation in RRAP

I already answered it.

MONTHS ago.

You owe the rest of the NG an apology.

for what?

For almost 1000 spam messages in a month.

I also demand you stop making statements beyond the scope of LPN
license yes this demand only applies to you but you choose to get that
license and with it the extra power and responsiblity

First of all, I've not made any statements "beyond the scope" of
my license.

sure have

No I haven't.

Secondly, only the Tennessee State Board of Nursing or the
Attorney General of Tennessee can make that demand, and only then after
serving me with a court order to do so stipulating why and setting a
hearing date.

anothe rlie only thy can enforce it any one can make the demand

No, "they" cannot.

That you don't like what you hear is Tango Sierra.

the same aplies to you steve but you are too far the road to some_path
to know or understand that fact

More random words seeking meaning, Markie.

Care to try English?

That I am
better educated, skilled and experienced than the average Nursing Home
LPN is double Tango Sierra.

that I don't that you cahnge bedpans better than other it tough ####
to you to

That's one of the nice things about being an ALS-PN...Not that
many bedpans to change.

like wise I have asked that you stop your mocking of religion and stop
lyying about what people religion entials

I don't mock your "religion" nor what it entails...Including the
disposition of entrails from whatever practices you may "perform".

yes you do

Then you're uttering another lie and I demand you stop.

I do not do either

So we should all be like you?

you be a beter man if you did behave like me

No, I'd be a lying, functionally illiterate, drunken slob if I were
more like you.

No thanks.

of course in your case emulating almost anyone would be an improvement

You mean emulating anyone BUT you.

Sorry. Self-inflicted lobotomies are out.

more slander

Nope.

The truth.

I do inquire as why some folks profess a religion but don't seem to
follow its teaching, esp after claiming moral was related to RRAP if
someone beleive s in religion X but does not follow that religions
teachings it is a valid point to bring up.

Haven't you ever learned that religion and just about anything
else just don't mix?

your point?

Then point is that religion and just about anything else don't
mix.

More English comprehension dysfunction, I see.

you OTOH presume to lie

No I do not. That's YOUR schtick, bought and paid for.

yes you do

"mark morgan caught on tape...."

Prove me wrong.

and state what gods I beleive exist, in addtion to being a lie (you
clearly don't and this is not the NG to educate you on my religion) ishas no
bearing on the topicradio particularly Ham radio and that rules athat
do and/or should should govern it or even relate to the character of
the target

I've nevert stated what gods you believe in exist or don't exist,
Markie.

yes you have

Then you're uttering another lie and I demand you stop.

If you don't want religion discussed here,

never said that

Sure you have.

then YOU set the
role model, because Markie, if you're waiting for everyone else to fall
in first, you're going to be waiting a long, LONG time.

the only person that need to fall in line is you and dave but you are
right neither of you can be expected to tell the truth or deal with
facts

Markie, you have clearly demonstrated that your "understanding" of
other religions is faulty at best. I was being facetious when I
suggested you be a role model...You being a role model would be like
Teddy Kennedy giving driving lessons on bridges.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 11th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default tell the truth for change steve

wrote:
you asked I would refrain from sexual reference at all
I said not I would and generaly do refrain from injecting sex into a
thread I will conittinue to do so

Obviously you continue to do so, despite insisting that everyone
else not.

where?

In almost every post you make.

another lie
flaush
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Post latest national talk show host LIES- here misterfact Broadcasting 62 August 22nd 04 05:55 PM
The Pool N2EY Policy 515 February 22nd 04 03:14 AM
Cry On Your Ass Juice Stained Pillow, Steve Steve Parks, Steve Parks,Steve Parks,Steve Parks,S CB 1 February 9th 04 12:40 PM
stuff for all hams [email protected] General 0 December 19th 03 07:31 PM
N3CVJ talking about children again.. Twistedhed CB 57 September 23rd 03 05:07 PM