RadioBanter

-   -   hey BB did steve do somethign specail toy uo laely? (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/86429-hey-bb-did-steve-do-somethign-specail-toy-uo-laely.html)

an old friend April 18th 06 04:31 AM

steve tries blustering some more

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
On 16 Apr 2006 10:11:05 GMT, "Nobody" wrote:

Just to let you know, Markie Boy. You are in flagrant violation of your ISPs
terms of service. All it will take will be one complaint.
"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...
well?

hardly Indeed stave I am not in violation at all

Actually, Morkie, you're in flagrant violation of your ISP's
rules.

not according to them

I didn't post the item you're attributing to me, Morkie.

I wasn't attrubtuing to you steve I just call all anymouses steve gives
it a more personal touch
..But it
brings up and intersting idea...ESPECIALLY since we now have you
bragging in the NG about your abuse and spamming of the NG for personal
gain.

no you don't have that either but go ahead and try if you like

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

I wonder how many ISP's there are in Houghton County...?!?!

have fun steve

There's always dial-up! Ask Toiddie!

so bluster away

Steve, K4YZ