Old January 14th 06, 10:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default hey BB did steve do somethign specail toy uo laely?

normaly you have not been going after him so hard

I would ask if he peed in your cheeerios bu that would be distrted by
steve yet further
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 15th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Feeble Five Flounderings

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
normaly you have not been going after him so hard

I would ask if he peed in your cheeerios bu that would be distrted by
steve yet further

Naw. I'm just waiting for Steve to apologize.

For what?

For starting numerous threads claiming people are homosexuals and/or
pedophiles.

No one has been "accused" of anything that wasn't part-and-parcel
of some thing they said or did, Brian...And YES, this includes you.

Yet you confuse a UP food with strippers and "bunkmates."

No...YOU confused the spellings. And considering Markie's other
expressed perversions, it was not beyond the realm of the plausible.

You are, of course, a liar.

Brain...I am surprised at you...Talking to yourself in public like
this.

For writing: "Raped an old friend."

Was it written to or about you...?!?!

It offends me none-the-less. You have dragged this group into the
cesspool.

Don't be shy, Brain! You've been right in there helping! Take
your own bow! You've earned it!

There is no cause for that kind of behavio[u]r on rrap.

There is no cause for you to ignore requests for validation of
assertions you make or proof of having done the things you claim....But
you do.

I behave civilly.

You're a pathological liar, Mr Burke. Lying is one of the most
UN-civil things you can do regardless of what "tone of voice" you
express yourself in!

Apologize at once.

For what?

Steve, K4YZ

Your presence.

Why?

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 15th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 15 Jan 2006 12:40:26 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
normaly you have not been going after him so hard

I would ask if he peed in your cheeerios bu that would be distrted by
steve yet further

Naw. I'm just waiting for Steve to apologize.

For what?

For starting numerous threads claiming people are homosexuals and/or
pedophiles.

No one has been "accused" of anything that wasn't part-and-parcel
of some thing they said or did, Brian...And YES, this includes you.

Yet you confuse a UP food with strippers and "bunkmates."

No...YOU confused the spellings. And considering Markie's other
expressed perversions, it was not beyond the realm of the plausible.

accrding you it would be

you keep insiting I have no interest in women

You are, of course, a liar.

Brain...I am surprised at you...Talking to yourself in public like
this.

delsuional behavoir from steve nothing new there

For writing: "Raped an old friend."

Was it written to or about you...?!?!

It offends me none-the-less. You have dragged this group into the
cesspool.

Don't be shy, Brain! You've been right in there helping! Take
your own bow! You've earned it!

for what?

There is no cause for that kind of behavio[u]r on rrap.

There is no cause for you to ignore requests for validation of
assertions you make or proof of having done the things you claim....But
you do.

I behave civilly.

You're a pathological liar, Mr Burke.

your prove
Lying is one of the most
UN-civil things you can do regardless of what "tone of voice" you
express yourself in!

then why do you do it

why di you type the Lie"mark Morgan caught ontap molesting..."

Apologize at once.

For what?

Steve, K4YZ

Your presence.

Why?

becuase you are a despectable liar that does not even follow the
teaching of his own moral code

Steve, K4YZ