Old January 15th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default day 21

no service possible to day so steve get a break on the componding of
lies about suing me

Old January 15th 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:
no service possible to day so steve get a break on the componding of
lies about suing me

I think tomorrow is also a Fed holiday and the USPO is off.

Old January 15th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
no service possible to day so steve get a break on the componding of
lies about suing me

I think tomorrow is also a Fed holiday and the USPO is off.

but not the sheriif stev has asured me I will be served by the shiriff

Old January 15th 06, 08:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
no service possible to day so steve get a break on the componding of
lies about suing me

I think tomorrow is also a Fed holiday and the USPO is off.

but not the sheriif stev has asured me I will be served by the shiriff

What's a "sheriif"..?!?! What's a "shiriff"...?!?!

And you're still not paying attention.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 15th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
no service possible to day so steve get a break on the componding of
lies about suing me

I think tomorrow is also a Fed holiday and the USPO is off.

but not the sheriif stev has asured me I will be served by the shiriff

What's a "sheriif"..?!?! What's a "shiriff"...?!?!

And you're still not paying attention.

then say something

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 15th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
no service possible to day so steve get a break on the componding of
lies about suing me

I think tomorrow is also a Fed holiday and the USPO is off.

but not the sheriif stev has asured me I will be served by the shiriff

What's a "sheriif"..?!?! What's a "shiriff"...?!?!

And you're still not paying attention.

then say something

"Something."

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 15th 06, 08:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 15 Jan 2006 12:41:39 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
no service possible to day so steve get a break on the componding of
lies about suing me

I think tomorrow is also a Fed holiday and the USPO is off.

but not the sheriif stev has asured me I will be served by the shiriff

What's a "sheriif"..?!?! What's a "shiriff"...?!?!

And you're still not paying attention.

then say something

"Something."

something realavant

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 15th 06, 09:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
no service possible to day so steve get a break on the componding of
lies about suing me

I think tomorrow is also a Fed holiday and the USPO is off.

but not the sheriif stev has asured me I will be served by the shiriff

What's a "sheriif"..?!?! What's a "shiriff"...?!?!

And you're still not paying attention.

then say something

"Something."

something realavant