Old January 16th 06, 06:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default A Group That Will Live In Infamy

Arf! Arf! wrote:
and you even lie just like steve BB and myself and fnk and Len certain
blame him

I really, really wish I knew what the heck you are stuggling to say.

no you don't

or you would be able to fgure it out

that is your real problem you don't want to know the truth so you avoid
finding it

Old January 16th 06, 07:00 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Arf! Arf! wrote:
and you even lie just like steve BB and myself and fnk and Len certain
blame him

I really, really wish I knew what the heck you are stuggling to say.

He said that you lie just like Steve, BB, Mark, fnk and Len (be certain
to blame him).

Dave K8MN
Old January 16th 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an old friend wrote:
Arf! Arf! wrote:
and you even lie just like steve BB and myself and fnk and Len certain
blame him
I really, really wish I knew what the heck you are stuggling to say.

no you don't

or you would be able to fgure it out

that is your real problem you don't want to know the truth so you avoid
finding it

Then one of your real problems is that you don't want to speak the
truth, so you post gibberish.

Dave K8MN

Old January 16th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 07:00:22 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

Arf! Arf! wrote:
and you even lie just like steve BB and myself and fnk and Len certain
blame him

I really, really wish I knew what the heck you are stuggling to say.

He said that you lie just like Steve, BB, Mark, fnk and Len (be certain
to blame him).

more gotcha **** dave
I should have said
and you even lie just like steve

BB and myself and fnk and Len certainly
blame him

is that realy all you got

making fun of my dyslexia

Dave K8MN

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 16th 06, 07:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Arf! Arf!

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Arf! Arf! wrote:
and you even lie just like steve BB and myself and fnk and Len certain
blame him

I really, really wish I knew what the heck you are stuggling to say.

no you don't

or you would be able to fgure it out

that is your real problem you don't want to know the truth so you avoid
finding it

My "real" problem? It is simple. I cannot decipher just what the heck it is
you try to convey, nor can most of the others out here.

Old January 16th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 07:01:49 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an old friend wrote:
Arf! Arf! wrote:
and you even lie just like steve BB and myself and fnk and Len certain
blame him
I really, really wish I knew what the heck you are stuggling to say.

no you don't

or you would be able to fgure it out

that is your real problem you don't want to know the truth so you avoid
finding it

Then one of your real problems is that you don't want to speak the
truth, so you post gibberish.

nope that is another lie on your part

his real problem is doesn not want to read the truth so he like
yourself search for any excuse to disort the words of another

Any body reading these exchances will see that quite clearly

Old January 16th 06, 07:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 02:04:20 -0500, "Arf! Arf!"
wrote:

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Arf! Arf! wrote:
and you even lie just like steve BB and myself and fnk and Len certain
blame him

I really, really wish I knew what the heck you are stuggling to say.

no you don't

or you would be able to fgure it out

that is your real problem you don't want to know the truth so you avoid
finding it

My "real" problem? It is simple. I cannot decipher just what the heck it is
you try to convey, nor can most of the others out here.

dthen don't bother

but most of the floks that want manage well enough steve

Old January 16th 06, 07:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
Arf! Arf!

exchances

I don't want to read the "exchances " of another?

Don't flatter yourself. Before we can exchange "exchances" you are going to
have to learn how to spell it. Perhaps then I'll stoop to your level.