RadioBanter

-   -   why can't steve be man (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/86594-why-cant-steve-man.html)

[email protected] January 17th 06 07:11 AM

why can't steve be man

Jun 29 1998, 3:00 am
rec.aviation.homebuilt

a post from Stevie
There are worse ways to die, you know..

Living death...marriage
Steve Robeson,LPN
Amateur Call K4YZ
Enjoying all facets of the Radio Communications Hobby Since 1962
NCS TN SSB Net 3980Khz@2330 on Thursdays

equating Marriage with living death what a hoot
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ January 17th 06 10:18 AM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
Jun 29 1998, 3:00 am
rec.aviation.homebuilt

a post from Stevie
There are worse ways to die, you know..

Living death...marriage
Steve Robeson,LPN
Amateur Call K4YZ
Enjoying all facets of the Radio Communications Hobby Since 1962
NCS TN SSB Net 3980Khz@2330 on Thursdays

equating Marriage with living death what a hoot
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

OK...You copied that three times.

Considering you "married" a man, I wonder who's making more fun of
marriage...A man married to a woman, or YOU...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend January 17th 06 04:40 PM

steve lies again

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Jun 29 1998, 3:00 am
rec.aviation.homebuilt

a post from Stevie
There are worse ways to die, you know..

Living death...marriage
Steve Robeson,LPN
Amateur Call K4YZ
Enjoying all facets of the Radio Communications Hobby Since 1962
NCS TN SSB Net 3980Khz@2330 on Thursdays

equating Marriage with living death what a hoot
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

OK...You copied that three times.\\and you felt you had to bury it again

you have a strange sense of shame

Considering you "married" a man,

prove your assertion steve

or else you lied again
I wonder who's making more fun of
marriage...A man married to a woman, or YOU...?!?!

i am not making fun of marrage

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 17th 06 07:28 PM

steve lies again

You're hoping Steve will divorce so you can marry him, huh, Marky?

[email protected] January 17th 06 07:44 PM

steve lies again

On 17 Jan 2006 11:28:08 -0800, wrote:

You're hoping Steve will divorce so you can marry him, huh, Marky?

no
the only interest I might ever tke in steve is if he died I might
consider trying necrophilia if that were not a crime

K4YZ January 18th 06 10:07 AM

More Markie Mularkie

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Considering you "married" a man

prove your assertion steve

Roll over. Is that REALLY a "woman" you're laying next to?

or else you lied again

Nope.

I wonder who's making more fun of
marriage...A man married to a woman, or YOU...?!?!

i am not making fun of marrage

Anyone who "marries" a person of the same sex sure is...Like you,
for example.

Wanna prove me wrong? In what jurisdiction and when did you
obtain your marriage license? It's a public record. Anyone who wants
to find out can.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 18th 06 04:38 PM

Marky admits to liking sex with the dead!

wrote:
On 17 Jan 2006 11:28:08 -0800,
wrote:

You're hoping Steve will divorce so you can marry him, huh, Marky?

no

Liar.

the only interest I might ever tke in steve is if he died I might

Marky admits to liking having sex with the dead!

consider trying necrophilia if that were not a crime

Oh, being a "criminal activity" has never stopped you in the past,
Marky.

[email protected] January 18th 06 05:10 PM

steve lies about mmy wifes gender

On 18 Jan 2006 02:07:45 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Considering you "married" a man

prove your assertion steve

Roll over. Is that REALLY a "woman" you're laying next to?

yes it is

porve your assertiong tht she is not

or else you lied again

Nope.

yep your words your taunt uttered man time

I wonder who's making more fun of
marriage...A man married to a woman, or YOU...?!?!

i am not making fun of marrage

Anyone who "marries" a person of the same sex sure is...Like you,
for example.

I hav enot done that. I might have had things worked out that way but
I did

Wanna prove me wrong? In what jurisdiction and when did you
obtain your marriage license?

Tel Avi Isreal

an Old friend January 18th 06 06:08 PM

truce but

wrote:

Roll over. Is that REALLY a "woman" you're laying next to?

yes it is

my wife does insitst (while looking ove my shoulder that you begi to
address or refer to har as Female wetheryou believe it or not