Old January 17th 06, 07:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why can't steve be man

Jun 29 1998, 3:00 am
rec.aviation.homebuilt

a post from Stevie
There are worse ways to die, you know..

Living death...marriage
Steve Robeson,LPN
Amateur Call K4YZ
Enjoying all facets of the Radio Communications Hobby Since 1962
NCS TN SSB Net 3980Khz@2330 on Thursdays

equating Marriage with living death what a hoot
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 17th 06, 10:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
Jun 29 1998, 3:00 am
rec.aviation.homebuilt

a post from Stevie
There are worse ways to die, you know..

Living death...marriage
Steve Robeson,LPN
Amateur Call K4YZ
Enjoying all facets of the Radio Communications Hobby Since 1962
NCS TN SSB Net 3980Khz@2330 on Thursdays

equating Marriage with living death what a hoot
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

OK...You copied that three times.

Considering you "married" a man, I wonder who's making more fun of
marriage...A man married to a woman, or YOU...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 17th 06, 04:40 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve lies again

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Jun 29 1998, 3:00 am
rec.aviation.homebuilt

a post from Stevie
There are worse ways to die, you know..

Living death...marriage
Steve Robeson,LPN
Amateur Call K4YZ
Enjoying all facets of the Radio Communications Hobby Since 1962
NCS TN SSB Net 3980Khz@2330 on Thursdays

equating Marriage with living death what a hoot
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

OK...You copied that three times.\\and you felt you had to bury it again

you have a strange sense of shame

Considering you "married" a man,

prove your assertion steve

or else you lied again
I wonder who's making more fun of
marriage...A man married to a woman, or YOU...?!?!

i am not making fun of marrage

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 17th 06, 07:28 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

You're hoping Steve will divorce so you can marry him, huh, Marky?

Old January 18th 06, 10:07 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Considering you "married" a man

prove your assertion steve

Roll over. Is that REALLY a "woman" you're laying next to?

or else you lied again

Nope.

I wonder who's making more fun of
marriage...A man married to a woman, or YOU...?!?!

i am not making fun of marrage

Anyone who "marries" a person of the same sex sure is...Like you,
for example.

Wanna prove me wrong? In what jurisdiction and when did you
obtain your marriage license? It's a public record. Anyone who wants
to find out can.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 18th 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default steve lies about mmy wifes gender

On 18 Jan 2006 02:07:45 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Considering you "married" a man

prove your assertion steve

Roll over. Is that REALLY a "woman" you're laying next to?

yes it is

porve your assertiong tht she is not

or else you lied again

Nope.

yep your words your taunt uttered man time

I wonder who's making more fun of
marriage...A man married to a woman, or YOU...?!?!

i am not making fun of marrage

Anyone who "marries" a person of the same sex sure is...Like you,
for example.

I hav enot done that. I might have had things worked out that way but
I did

Wanna prove me wrong? In what jurisdiction and when did you
obtain your marriage license?

Tel Avi Isreal

Old January 19th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why do you lie about the geneder of someone you have never met?

an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Considering you "married" a man

prove your assertion steve

Roll over. Is that REALLY a "woman" you're laying next to?

yes she is

porve your assertiong tht she is not

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

Steve Quayle / Stan Deyo / California QUAKE coming up ??? Al Patrick Shortwave 1 December 29th 04 05:07 AM
Care To Try Again, Steve? Steve Robeson K4YZ Policy 5 November 28th 04 11:52 PM
Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Cry On Your Ass Juice Stained Pillow, Steve Steve Parks, Steve Parks,Steve Parks,Steve Parks,S CB 0 February 9th 04 06:36 AM
Steve Howe Joins The Gagliarchives Saturday Night gagliarchives radio Philadelphia Broadcasting 0 October 10th 03 11:28 PM