Old January 17th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default m steve sltt whine some more almost entertaining

Marky, you can't even operate 2 meters worth a darn.

I do ok I am getting to like 2m SSB more consitant than 6m SSB and
queiter to operate

You mean more conducing for your jamming of 2 meters.

what jaming of 2 m?

oTOH 222 is even quieter but few people on and 440 sssb i can leave on
all day and still satnd the static

I'm sure the "static" soothes your mentally ill mind, Marky.

no static never sothes my mind you you are wrong a again

but still make some contact even a
bit on 1.2 g

Until they find out exactly whom they are talking with then you are
left talking to yourself.

nope indeed I have had spent on 1.2G have a friend that hangs out up
met him during my first satlite using the band (yea made my sat
contact from this location and the distance on the ground was enough
for fm simplex contact

all nice bands the range kida suck but range is being worked on by the
FCC

Your stupidity is never ending, is it, Marky?

no it sin't range is being worked rightnow by the FCC which is set to
give access to me and lots of folks to HF

I guess you have missed that pice of news

why Stev (k4yz) di you want thies words posted you dp claim we all
post at your comand

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 18th 06, 04:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
Marky, you can't even operate 2 meters worth a darn.

I do ok I am getting to like 2m SSB more consitant than 6m SSB and
queiter to operate

You mean more conducing for your jamming of 2 meters.

what jaming of 2 m?

The jamming you do on a daily basis, stupid.

oTOH 222 is even quieter but few people on and 440 sssb i can leave on
all day and still satnd the static

I'm sure the "static" soothes your mentally ill mind, Marky.

no static never sothes my mind you you are wrong a again

Well, my bad, you'd have to have a mind in the first place, Marky.
Maybe your SSI can let you have one surgically implanted.

but still make some contact even a
bit on 1.2 g

Until they find out exactly whom they are talking with then you are
left talking to yourself.

nope indeed I have had spent on 1.2G have a friend that hangs out up
met him during my first satlite using the band (yea made my sat
contact from this location and the distance on the ground was enough
for fm simplex contact

Quit lying, you stupid son of a bitch.

all nice bands the range kida suck but range is being worked on by the
FCC

Your stupidity is never ending, is it, Marky?

no it sin't

Nice admission, stupid.

I guess you have missed that pice of news

What news, you aren't newsworthy. You aren't worthy of anything.

I'm not Steve, you ****ing imbecile.