RadioBanter

-   -   Los Angeles County differs with Len (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/86878-los-angeles-county-differs-len.html)

[email protected] January 24th 06 07:45 PM

more lies from, steve the "man" that always lies

raped_an_old_underaged_boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a bitch.

raped_an_old_underaged_boyfriend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
cut

Run, Forrest Morgan, run!

why?

And again, what was typed flies over your thick skull.

What it means, Buzz, is that Markie's been hitting the bottle
again and his already dysfunctional English composition skills become
down-right deplorable when he does.

you keep on telling this lie stve

What lie?

the lie that I am ever drunk

You admitted being a drug user and alcoholic, Marky.

nope I have n't

Google has it archived, stupid.

Mental defectives
like you shouldn't drink because it interferes with your anti-psychotic
medicine.

not taking any such med preahps you should steve

Maybe you should pull the trigger on yourself, stupid, since I'm not
Steve, you idiot.

an_old_friend January 24th 06 08:01 PM

wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a bitch.

of course you are

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
cut

Run, Forrest Morgan, run!

why?

And again, what was typed flies over your thick skull.

indeed the idea that I should run from doing a bt of pruneing does
escape me

What it means, Buzz, is that Markie's been hitting the bottle
again and his already dysfunctional English composition skills become
down-right deplorable when he does.

you keep on telling this lie stve

What lie?

the lie that I am ever drunk

You admitted being a drug user and alcoholic, Marky.

nope I have n't

Google has it archived, stupid.

nope

Mental defectives
like you shouldn't drink because it interferes with your anti-psychotic
medicine.

not taking any such med preahps you should steve

Maybe you should pull the trigger on yourself, stupid, since I'm not
Steve, you idiot.

you are steve at leats til you stop hiding

[email protected] January 25th 06 04:53 PM

wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a bitch.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Goddamn, are you a stupid ****ing imbecile,
Marky.

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
cut

Run, Forrest Morgan, run!

why?

And again, what was typed flies over your thick skull.

indeed the idea that I should run from doing a bt of pruneing does
escape me

As do most things, you idiot.

What it means, Buzz, is that Markie's been hitting the bottle
again and his already dysfunctional English composition skills become
down-right deplorable when he does.

you keep on telling this lie stve

What lie?

the lie that I am ever drunk

You admitted being a drug user and alcoholic, Marky.
nope I have n't

Google has it archived, stupid.

nope

Yep.

Mental defectives
like you shouldn't drink because it interferes with your anti-psychotic
medicine.

not taking any such med preahps you should steve

Maybe you should pull the trigger on yourself, stupid, since I'm not
Steve, you idiot.

you are steve at leats til you stop hiding

And you are still a ****ing idiot. Now go post under another one of
your other accounts.

[email protected] January 25th 06 05:55 PM

wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a bitch.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Goddamn, are you a stupid ****ing imbecile,
Marky.

why for using you to rattle steve robeson cage

hardly

I have simply decided all of your annymouses have a first nameof Steve
till you earn one of your own
Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

[email protected] January 25th 06 09:26 PM

more lies from, steve the "man" that always lies

wrote:

wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a bitch.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Goddamn, are you a stupid ****ing imbecile,
Marky.

why for using you to rattle steve robeson cage

The only thing you are rattling is that bb inside your empty skull.

You aren't very bright, are you, Marky?

hardly

Thanks for admirtting it, fool.

Goddamn, you simply are a ****ing idiot, Marky.

K4YZ January 26th 06 10:44 AM

More Markie Mularkie

I have simply decided all of your annymouses have a first nameof Steve
till you earn one of your own

Goddamn, you simply are a ####ing idiot, Marky.

Let's hope not. The idea of Morgan procreating and adding another
functionally illiterate, socially inept enrollee to Michigan Medicaid
roles is a burden to the GOOD folks in Michigan.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ January 26th 06 11:29 AM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:
wrote:
more lies steve

I'm not Steve, you stupid son of a #####.

of course you are

MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! ########, are you a stupid ####ing imbecile,
Marky.

I think you're giving imbeciles a bad name by putting Markie in
that bag.

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 26th 06 03:03 PM

steve lies some more

On 26 Jan 2006 02:44:04 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

I have simply decided all of your annymouses have a first nameof Steve
till you earn one of your own

Goddamn, you simply are a****ing idiot, Marky.

Let's hope not. The idea of Morgan procreating and adding another
functionally illiterate, socially inept enrollee to Michigan Medicaid
roles is a burden to the GOOD folks in Michigan.

prove your assertion I am enrolled in mediciad

I wish I were

Steve, K4YZ

[email protected] January 26th 06 04:46 PM

More Markie Mularkie

K4YZ wrote:

I have simply decided all of your annymouses have a first nameof Steve
till you earn one of your own

Goddamn, you simply are a ####ing idiot, Marky.

Let's hope not. The idea of Morgan procreating and adding another
functionally illiterate, socially inept enrollee to Michigan Medicaid
roles is a burden to the GOOD folks in Michigan.

You are right about that one, he should have to undergo mandatory
castration. Think of the taxpayer's money that would be saved if he
couldn't enroll in Medicare.