Old January 23rd 06, 05:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default guess steve either ran or over stayed his lunch break

my good ess that man is obsessed with me

it might be flattering in some other context but steve is sick

he hinks I am bound to agreement that is obtained from me by fraud and
twhere he violates all the terms

stve you are sick truely sick

get help

Old January 24th 06, 03:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an old friend wrote:
my good ess that man is obsessed with me

Who?

it might be flattering in some other context but steve is sick

Nope. I am feeling rather well, thanks.

he hinks I am bound to agreement that is obtained from me by fraud and
twhere he violates all the terms

First of all, nothing was obtained from you "by fraud".

That YOU didn't use two cents worth of common sense and see past
the fakery was YOUR problem, not mine. However I offered, nonetheless
to "cool things off".

I did as you asked.

You lied.

The rest is history. You won't live this one down in RRAP, Markie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 24th 06, 04:37 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more of steve the obessed

On 24 Jan 2006 07:34:31 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

an old friend wrote:
my good ess that man is obsessed with me

Who?

you

it might be flattering in some other context but steve is sick

Nope. I am feeling rather well, thanks.

but you are sick noe the less

he hinks I am bound to agreement that is obtained from me by fraud and
twhere he violates all the terms

First of all, nothing was obtained from you "by fraud".

sure was

That YOU didn't use two cents worth of common sense and see past
the fakery was YOUR problem, not mine.

your fakery
However I offered, nonetheless
to "cool things off".

cool of was never asked for by me

I did as you asked.

nope you did not promise to stop caling my wife male to stop making
reference to sexual orietation

You lied.

not a lie was told be me in the whole thing not one

The rest is history. You won't live this one down in RRAP, Markie.

nothing for me to live down

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups