Old January 27th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Whinyslit Woger

Default FCC puts up anti-N9OGL blog

You can find it at http://n1mbusters.blogspot.com It is not a place
for children or women, because they could be traumatized by viewing
it.
Old January 27th 06, 03:23 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default go takeyour meds Mr Slits you ned em bad

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 03:12:42 +0000 (UTC),
ge (Whinyslit Woger) wrote:

You can find it at
http://n1mbusters.blogspot.com It is not a place
for children or women, because they could be traumatized by viewing
it.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 27th 06, 06:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

you can also chat we me at another one of my new sites NIM BUSTER
SUCKS! @

http://12.156.123.39/nimsucks/index.php

Todd Daugherty N9OGL
LANGELY PARK TELECOMMUNICATION

Old January 27th 06, 04:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Poor Lardass, he can't get any listeners to his ****ty "show," either.