RadioBanter

-   -   3-Hour "On The Domestic Front" Tomorrow!!!!!!!! (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/87331-3-hour-domestic-front-tomorrow.html)

NewsGuy January 28th 06 06:34 AM

3-Hour "On The Domestic Front" Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Noted HAM radio operator LLoyd "TimeLORD" Davies plans to do a special
3-hour "On the Domestic Front" tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Lloyd will discuss HAM radio, Hal Turner, Vonbluvens, daleks, and Star
Wars, among other topics, and play funny songs and music bits for
everyone's pleasure!!!!!!

To listen LIVE, use this link:
http://tess.fast-serv.com:8364/listen.pls

Check out NIMBusters for further details!
http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/

On The Domestic Front Blog:
http://otdf.blogspot.com/

[email protected] January 28th 06 04:09 PM

Which means Toad will masturbate 3-Hours!

Queer Toad aka
NewsGuy wrote:
Noted HAM radio operator LLoyd "TimeLORD" Davies plans to do a special
3-hour "On the Domestic Front" tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Which means there will be dateless Toad and Lloydie will have a circle
jerk and Toad will masturbate to his gay lover Lloyd's stammering and
stuttering for three hours.

an old friend January 28th 06 07:01 PM

steve shit cleaning up the titles

just calling it like it is

[email protected] January 29th 06 05:26 PM

steve shit cleaning up the titles

assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:
just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie, except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

an_old_friend January 29th 06 05:30 PM

wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:

more steve inspired forgery
just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie,

sure I can
except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

but I can;'t do that since he does not have allheimers might be easier
if that was what is wrong with him (if he got to trade in the rest of
what is wrong with him too)

N0VFP January 29th 06 05:42 PM

steve shit Markie cleaning up with his diseased tongue

wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:

more steve inspired forgery

More Mar Morgan stupidity.

just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie,

sure I can

Doubtful, you are behind on your bills.

except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

but I can;'t do that since he does not have allheimers might be easier
if that was what is wrong with him (if he got to trade in the rest of
what is wrong with him too)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..hope it's parkinson's then........

an_old_friend January 29th 06 05:45 PM

steve shit

wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:

more steve inspired forgery

More Mar Morgan stupidity.

nope simple truth

just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie,

sure I can

Doubtful, you are behind on your bills.

really? that is news to me

except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

but I can;'t do that since he does not have allheimers might be easier
if that was what is wrong with him (if he got to trade in the rest of
what is wrong with him too)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..hope it's parkinson's then........

we all know in here (except maybe steve) that you are one of the hate
filled little trols of the usenet

[email protected] January 30th 06 03:21 AM

steve shit

wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:

more steve inspired forgery

More Mar Morgan stupidity.

nope simple truth

No, More Mark Morgan stupidity. You wouldn't know the truth.
But you are simple.

just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie,
sure I can

Doubtful, you are behind on your bills.

really? that is news to me

It isn't to the collection agency.

except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

but I can;'t do that since he does not have allheimers might be easier
if that was what is wrong with him (if he got to trade in the rest of
what is wrong with him too)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..hope it's parkinson's then........

we all know in here (except maybe steve) that you are one of the hate
filled little trols of the usenet

And you're just all sunshine and light, Markie? Get a clue, retard.

an_old_friend January 30th 06 04:38 AM

steve shit

wrote:
raped an_old_friend wrote:

more forger
wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:

more steve inspired forgery

More Mar Morgan stupidity.

nope simple truth

No, More Mark Morgan stupidity. You wouldn't know the truth.
But you are simple.

sure i know it

yuo are comiting forgery and fraud it is just that simple

just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie,
sure I can

Doubtful, you are behind on your bills.

really? that is news to me

It isn't to the collection agency.

where do you get you "infromation"? a bottle? a crack pipe ? LSD your
own life?

except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

but I can;'t do that since he does not have allheimers might be easier
if that was what is wrong with him (if he got to trade in the rest of
what is wrong with him too)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..hope it's parkinson's then........

we all know in here (except maybe steve) that you are one of the hate
filled little trols of the usenet

And you're just all sunshine and light, Markie?

relitive to you I am angel of light

on a more objective scale not esp but I more enligthened than you as
you show with you attittudes about thngs that are none of your bsness

Get a clue, retard.

I have planety

an Old friend January 30th 06 05:01 AM

steve shit

wrote:
raped an_old_friend wrote:

more forgery
wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:

more steve inspired forgery

More Mar Morgan stupidity.

nope simple truth

No, More Mark Morgan stupidity. You wouldn't know the truth.
But you are simple.

it is forgery plain and simple?

just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie,
sure I can

Doubtful, you are behind on your bills.

really? that is news to me

It isn't to the collection agency.

what collection agency?

sound like your chapter 11 story more made up BS

except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

but I can;'t do that since he does not have allheimers might be easier
if that was what is wrong with him (if he got to trade in the rest of
what is wrong with him too)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..hope it's parkinson's then........

we all know in here (except maybe steve) that you are one of the hate
filled little trols of the usenet

And you're just all sunshine and light, Markie?

compared to you yes I am an angel of light

on a more objective scale not realy

Get a clue, retard.

I have em lots of them