Old January 28th 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
NewsGuy

Default 3-Hour "On The Domestic Front" Tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Noted HAM radio operator LLoyd "TimeLORD" Davies plans to do a special
3-hour "On the Domestic Front" tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!

Lloyd will discuss HAM radio, Hal Turner, Vonbluvens, daleks, and Star
Wars, among other topics, and play funny songs and music bits for
everyone's pleasure!!!!!!

To listen LIVE, use this link:
http://tess.fast-serv.com:8364/listen.pls

Check out NIMBusters for further details!
http://the-forum.us/nimbusters/

On The Domestic Front Blog:
http://otdf.blogspot.com/

Old January 28th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Which means Toad will masturbate 3-Hours!

Queer Toad aka
NewsGuy wrote:
Noted HAM radio operator LLoyd "TimeLORD" Davies plans to do a special
3-hour "On the Domestic Front" tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Which means there will be dateless Toad and Lloydie will have a circle
jerk and Toad will masturbate to his gay lover Lloyd's stammering and
stuttering for three hours.

Old January 28th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default steve **** cleaning up the titles

just calling it like it is

Old January 29th 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:
just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie, except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

Old January 29th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:

more steve inspired forgery
just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie,

sure I can
except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

but I can;'t do that since he does not have allheimers might be easier
if that was what is wrong with him (if he got to trade in the rest of
what is wrong with him too)

Old January 29th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Default steve **** Markie cleaning up with his diseased tongue

wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:

more steve inspired forgery

More Mar Morgan stupidity.

just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie,

sure I can

Doubtful, you are behind on your bills.

except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

but I can;'t do that since he does not have allheimers might be easier
if that was what is wrong with him (if he got to trade in the rest of
what is wrong with him too)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..hope it's parkinson's then........

Old January 29th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve ****

wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:

more steve inspired forgery

More Mar Morgan stupidity.

nope simple truth

just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie,

sure I can

Doubtful, you are behind on your bills.

really? that is news to me

except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

but I can;'t do that since he does not have allheimers might be easier
if that was what is wrong with him (if he got to trade in the rest of
what is wrong with him too)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..hope it's parkinson's then........

we all know in here (except maybe steve) that you are one of the hate
filled little trols of the usenet

Old January 30th 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

wrote:
assraped an old underaged boyfriend wrote:

more steve inspired forgery

More Mar Morgan stupidity.

nope simple truth

No, More Mark Morgan stupidity. You wouldn't know the truth.
But you are simple.

just calling it like it is

You couldn't call anything Markie,
sure I can

Doubtful, you are behind on your bills.

really? that is news to me

It isn't to the collection agency.

except your Altzheimer's ridden
daddy to eat that TV dinner.

but I can;'t do that since he does not have allheimers might be easier
if that was what is wrong with him (if he got to trade in the rest of
what is wrong with him too)

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..hope it's parkinson's then........

we all know in here (except maybe steve) that you are one of the hate
filled little trols of the usenet

And you're just all sunshine and light, Markie? Get a clue, retard.