RadioBanter

-   -   more evsaion from the forger of RRAP (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/87441-more-evsaion-forger-rrap.html)

[email protected] January 29th 06 04:25 PM

more evsaion from the forger of RRAP

More honesty.

You're NObodys "old friend" here.

it is a simple question, indeed one of you answered to my satisfaction
might even end the flame fest?

What? After the events of the the past week I am supposed
to trust YOU...?!?!?

why not things went exactly as YOU planed

WHAT was "planed"...?!?!

you planed it you got the result you wanted

cuting the whine

No whine.

you were whing

Just me laughing at you...AGAIN!

why is it important to YOU?

I didn't tell you?

nope you have been avoidng the question now for months

No I've not.

yes you have

I've given you the answers. You just figure if you keep acting
like a fool I will change my answer to something you like.

you have never answered to question put to you

Sorry.

I doubt that

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

K4YZ January 30th 06 12:56 PM

More Markie Mularkie

wrote:

More honesty.

You're NObodys "old friend" here.

it is a simple question, indeed one of you answered to my satisfaction
might even end the flame fest?

What? After the events of the the past week I am supposed
to trust YOU...?!?!?

why not things went exactly as YOU planed

WHAT was "planed"...?!?!

you planed it you got the result you wanted

"planed" what?

cuting the whine

No whine.

you were whing

What's "whing"...?!?!

Just me laughing at you...AGAIN!

why is it important to YOU?

I didn't tell you?

nope you have been avoidng the question now for months

No I've not.

yes you have

Then you're patently lying again, Markie.

I've given you the answers. You just figure if you keep acting
like a fool I will change my answer to something you like.

you have never answered to question put to you

Sure I have.

Sorry.

I doubt that

Sucks to be you.