Old January 29th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more evsaion from the forger of RRAP

More honesty.

You're NObodys "old friend" here.

it is a simple question, indeed one of you answered to my satisfaction
might even end the flame fest?

What? After the events of the the past week I am supposed
to trust YOU...?!?!?

why not things went exactly as YOU planed

WHAT was "planed"...?!?!

you planed it you got the result you wanted

cuting the whine

No whine.

you were whing

Just me laughing at you...AGAIN!

why is it important to YOU?

I didn't tell you?

nope you have been avoidng the question now for months

No I've not.

yes you have

I've given you the answers. You just figure if you keep acting
like a fool I will change my answer to something you like.

you have never answered to question put to you

Sorry.

I doubt that

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 30th 06, 05:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default learn to spell

K4YZ wrote:

RRAP has gone to hell in a handbasket Rooooooodney Policy 35 January 26th 06 03:27 PM
wow the power I have here in RRAP that my every post most answered by a forgery? [email protected] Policy 0 December 29th 05 08:52 PM
Announcing The RRAP Crossdressers New Year's Ball Awards !! xylophone Policy 0 December 22nd 05 04:05 PM
HOWTO: Clean up rrap Lloyd Policy 4 December 2nd 05 07:39 PM
RRAP suggestion: Let's all go back to 14.313 again dancin chicken Policy 2 April 29th 05 03:15 AM