RadioBanter

-   -   from steve today (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/87447-steve-today.html)

[email protected] January 29th 06 06:34 PM

from steve today

ah so you got his card and then acused him of being a pedo

There's two pedos in this forum, Markie. Hans is not one of them,
and neither am I.

then why did you call him a pedo?

lying again or what

Too bad you haven't got one.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

N9OGL January 29th 06 06:50 PM

from steve today

who's a pedo??

[email protected] January 29th 06 06:56 PM

from steve today

On 29 Jan 2006 10:50:34 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

who's a pedo??

no one that I know of and if i knew of any pedo then I would report
them

but steve was claiming that Hans was pedo (or words to that effect)
sometime I was aking hy steve said given the fact that now steve sys
hans is not a pedo

[email protected] January 30th 06 03:06 AM

from steve today

N9OGL wrote:
who's a pedo??

You and Markie for starters, Toad

[email protected] January 30th 06 03:07 AM

from steve today

wrote:
On 29 Jan 2006 10:50:34 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

who's a pedo??

no one that I know of and if i knew of any pedo then I would report
them

You should report yourself. Oh, that's right, your local Sheriff
already has a file on you, Markie.

but steve was claiming that Hans was pedo (or words to that effect)
sometime I was aking hy steve said given the fact that now steve sys
hans is not a pedo

But you are.

an Old friend January 30th 06 03:08 AM

from steve today

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
who's a pedo??

You and Markie for starters, Toad

prove it

[email protected] January 30th 06 03:22 AM

from steve today

Your local Sheriff's office already have, Markie.

an Old friend January 30th 06 03:56 AM

from steve today

wrote:
Your local Sheriff's office already have, Markie.

obviously not if they had proven it I would not be walking around steve

[email protected] January 30th 06 04:01 AM

from steve today

assraped an Old underaged boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
who's a pedo??

You and Markie for starters, Toad

prove it

Your local Sheriff's office already has, Markie.

an Old friend January 30th 06 04:05 AM

from steve today

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
who's a pedo??

You and Markie for starters, Toad

prove it

Your local Sheriff's office already has, Markie.

obviously not

if the sherifs office had proven it I would be in prison