Old January 29th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default from steve today

ah so you got his card and then acused him of being a pedo

There's two pedos in this forum, Markie. Hans is not one of them,
and neither am I.

then why did you call him a pedo?

lying again or what

Too bad you haven't got one.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 29th 06, 06:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

who's a pedo??

Old January 29th 06, 06:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

On 29 Jan 2006 10:50:34 -0800, "N9OGL" wrote:

who's a pedo??

no one that I know of and if i knew of any pedo then I would report
them

but steve was claiming that Hans was pedo (or words to that effect)
sometime I was aking hy steve said given the fact that now steve sys
hans is not a pedo

Old January 30th 06, 03:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
who's a pedo??

You and Markie for starters, Toad

Old January 30th 06, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
who's a pedo??

You and Markie for starters, Toad

prove it

Old January 30th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Your local Sheriff's office already have, Markie.

Old January 30th 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

wrote:
Your local Sheriff's office already have, Markie.

obviously not if they had proven it I would not be walking around steve

Old January 30th 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

assraped an Old underaged boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
who's a pedo??

You and Markie for starters, Toad

prove it

Your local Sheriff's office already has, Markie.

Old January 30th 06, 04:05 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
who's a pedo??

You and Markie for starters, Toad

prove it

Your local Sheriff's office already has, Markie.

obviously not

if the sherifs office had proven it I would be in prison

Julie vs. Steve Shortwave 7 November 9th 04 05:57 PM
Serious radiation questin [email protected] Antenna 45 August 22nd 04 11:42 PM
Steve Quayle / Terror Alerts / Pwr. Outages @ major airports, etc. Al Patrick Shortwave 6 July 16th 04 04:23 AM
old motorola trunking information for archiving purposes only jack smith Scanner 0 December 12th 03 03:10 AM