Old January 30th 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why do you want to lie about intoxiaation

On 30 Jan 2006 02:12:59 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:

" why do you presist in lying about in toxication steve?"

you can not know I am ever drunk

Oh? Never? You can PROVE that I don't have some "eyes" or "ears"
on the ground in Chassell, MI...FOR A FACT...?!?!

having eye in Chassell will do you no good I don't live inChassel my
mail passes through chassel

you ypud have to have eye near by

You nor anyone else hasa ccess to tto any point from which someone
could deteremine I was ever drunk

Again, you KNOW this for a FACT...?!?!

yes

No one can see your house?

From the trees?

only from my trees
From the road?

nope
From
a helicopter?

the house might be able to be seen from the air but you are making
these calims at night when I am inside therefore the helo could not
see me

even trespassing and looking through the trash which isn't pickup by
the county and since all beverage containter have desposits (you
might be ale to check that fact by looking at soda can even in TN)

I am sure that meant something, but it's still senseless.

it means you claim your agent was going though thrash was a lie

so any can would reutrened but even if someone did invade my yard and
go into the house and look through the breverage containers they would
not who drank em or when

So who has to go through your trash?

Believe it or not, Markie, technology exists and is available to
the "average Joe" that can see through a window from a
loooooooooooooooooooong way off! From the trees, from the road...from
a helicopter...

which does help you steve when you have to establish that line of
sight through a solid object

And Markie...

Your comments about knowing who drank what from what containers
belies your deceit!

nope you brought it uup before and I remmeebered it

you are lying when you said you can eer KNOW wether or not I am drunk

Nope.

But YOU are lying to say I can "never" know.

not at all

I can indeed know that you can never know. Indeed it is the easiet

since I know I have not been drunk since some early experence in my
late teen early 20' (learning the limits) I know you can never know
that I am drunk

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 30th 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

wrote:

" why do you presist in lying about in toxication steve?"

you can not know I am ever drunk

Oh? Never? You can PROVE that I don't have some "eyes" or "ears"
on the ground in Chassell, MI...FOR A FACT...?!?!

having eye in Chassell will do you no good I don't live inChassel my
mail passes through chassel

I know exactly where you live, Markie. The address is in
Chassell. I can give you your coordinates if you ened them.

you ypud have to have eye near by

WHAT...?!?!?

You nor anyone else hasa ccess to tto any point from which someone
could deteremine I was ever drunk

Again, you KNOW this for a FACT...?!?!

yes

Then you're fooling yourself!

No one can see your house?

From the trees?

only from my trees

Are you SURE...?!?!

From the road?

nope

More fooling yourself, Markie.

From a helicopter?

the house might be able to be seen from the air but you are making
these calims at night when I am inside therefore the helo could not
see me

Sure it can. Markie, NIGHT VISION technology has been available
to the general public for a decade now.

Telephoto technology has been around for over 100 years.
Centuries if you consider the works of Galilieo, etc...

even trespassing and looking through the trash which isn't pickup by
the county and since all beverage containter have desposits (you
might be ale to check that fact by looking at soda can even in TN)

I am sure that meant something, but it's still senseless.

it means you claim your agent was going though thrash was a lie

I am not aware of any "Agent" thrashing, Markie.

so any can would reutrened but even if someone did invade my yard and
go into the house and look through the breverage containers they would
not who drank em or when

So who has to go through your trash?

Believe it or not, Markie, technology exists and is available to
the "average Joe" that can see through a window from a
loooooooooooooooooooong way off! From the trees, from the road...from
a helicopter...

which does help you steve when you have to establish that line of
sight through a solid object

You really need to put on boots and a jacket and walk the
perimeter looking back into the house, Markie...And actually walk into
the treeline a few meters too. You'll be shocked at what the well
equipped observer can see.

And Markie...

Your comments about knowing who drank what from what containers
belies your deceit!

nope you brought it uup before and I remmeebered it

No...You continue to indicate that there ARE containers to be
concerned about.

you are lying when you said you can eer KNOW wether or not I am drunk

Nope.

But YOU are lying to say I can "never" know.

not at all

Sure "at all".

I can indeed know that you can never know. Indeed it is the easiet

No, you cannot. One does not even need to enter your residence to
be face-to-face with you, Markie. Spectral imaging allows a properly
equipped observer to be able to obeserve your exhaled breath. Bingo,
ETOH.

since I know I have not been drunk since some early experence in my
late teen early 20' (learning the limits) I know you can never know
that I am drunk

Liar.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 30th 06, 06:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

NO9GL wrote:
Legal records and arest records all public and can be got for $15 from
lots places on the net. Also can get you financial records if pay a
little more moneys. I have odered some for Steve just this morning
and waiting for info to come back in email now. You get all kind good
stuff like law suits and divorce records and any other major thing.
If get good stuff back I will pay bigger fee to get all of the
records on Steve.

Maybe Steve order srecords on you and see you been in detox.

such records could be sought but in My case the will never be found
(the records of my aleeged detox)

Old January 30th 06, 06:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default why do you presist in lying about in toxication steve?"

wrote:

"

you can not know I am ever drunk

Oh? Never? You can PROVE that I don't have some "eyes" or "ears"
on the ground in Chassell, MI...FOR A FACT...?!?!

having eye in Chassell will do you no good I don't live inChassel my
mail passes through chassel

I know exactly where you live, Markie.

I knwo that stalker
The address is in
Chassell. I can give you your coordinates if you ened them.

you ypud have to have eye near by

WHAT...?!?!?

You nor anyone else hasa ccess to tto any point from which someone
could deteremine I was ever drunk

Again, you KNOW this for a FACT...?!?!

yes

Then you're fooling yourself!

nope

no one can be a in postiotn to tell that I am if I am never drunk

No one can see your house?

From the trees?

only from my trees

Are you SURE...?!?!

yes

From the road?

nope

More fooling yourself, Markie.

nope I know how I built my fences

From a helicopter?

the house might be able to be seen from the air but you are making
these calims at night when I am inside therefore the helo could not
see me

Sure it can. Markie, NIGHT VISION technology has been available
to the general public for a decade now.

so?

Telephoto technology has been around for over 100 years.
Centuries if you consider the works of Galilieo, etc...

so

nither can see throught roof steve

even trespassing and looking through the trash which isn't pickup by
the county and since all beverage containter have desposits (you
might be ale to check that fact by looking at soda can even in TN)

I am sure that meant something, but it's still senseless.

it means you claim your agent was going though thrash was a lie

I am not aware of any "Agent" thrashing, Markie.

you claimed someone went through my trash steve

so any can would reutrened but even if someone did invade my yard and
go into the house and look through the breverage containers they would
not who drank em or when

So who has to go through your trash?

Believe it or not, Markie, technology exists and is available to
the "average Joe" that can see through a window from a
loooooooooooooooooooong way off! From the trees, from the road...from
a helicopter...

which does help you steve when you have to establish that line of
sight through a solid object

You really need to put on boots and a jacket and walk the
perimeter looking back into the house, Markie...And actually walk into
the treeline a few meters too. You'll be shocked at what the well
equipped observer can see.

which I why I built the fences steve

[...]

even so you can't find what isn't there

since I know I have not been drunk since some early experence in my
late teen early 20' (learning the limits) I know you can never know
that I am drunk

Liar.

prove it