Old January 30th 06, 08:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default DIRT ON STEVE NOT WORTH $50

On 30 Jan 2006 11:40:26 -0800, wrote:

assraped an Old underaged boyfriend wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
I still think about pay price they have at
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8...robeson1sl.gif and put info
on my blog. DON'T GET ME PISED OFF AGAIN STEVE OR ELSE I DO IT!

I tned to agree with you title they are not worth %0 bucks steve is
without shame and without honnor

It might be tacticaly effectve to get the stuff in order to find his
vulernable spots but that is underhanded (justified for steve I gues)

You two morons couldn't scrape up enough funds to do anything even if
you both used your aluminum can cache that you use to cash in and buy
booze with the money.

I have seen the price on Booze (it is in the same ilse as soda in the
local Wal Mart a few botles is fifty bucks

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 30th 06, 08:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Poor Toad, having another fag fit. He had one just after the health
dept. shut down his little hot dog stand, too.

Old January 30th 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

N9OGL wrote:
I still think about pay price they have at
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8...robeson1sl.gif and put info
on my blog. DON'T GET ME PISED OFF AGAIN STEVE OR ELSE I DO IT!

I tned to agree with you title they are not worth %0 bucks steve is
without shame and without honnor

It might be tacticaly effectve to get the stuff in order to find his
vulernable spots but that is underhanded (justified for steve I gues)

You two morons couldn't scrape up enough funds to do anything even if
you both used your aluminum can cache that you use to cash in and buy
booze with the money.

I have seen the price on Booze (it is in the same ilse as soda in the
local Wal Mart a few botles is fifty bucks

Must be why you usually give a blowjob in trade for it, Markie.

Old January 30th 06, 08:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Toiddie's Twisted Tales!

N9OGL wrote:
nice from a ####ing fake!

Who can tell with you, Toiddie?

You "hang out" with people of this mindset then get PO'ed when you
get played.

I told you about this over a year and a half ago now...But you
insist on doing it anyway!

SNIP

I don't use ####ing domitilla.aioe.org and it's just like that ####
retard ###hole steve to believe this ####ing ####

Who's to know what you use or don't use, Toiddie?

Furthermore, WHO CARES?

(from email)

From K4YZ Mon Jan 30 10:22:40 2006

SNIP

.....#### YOU STEVE, #### YOU YOU ####ING FAKE, AND #### YOU YOU GOD
### SON OF BITCHING MOTHER ####ER WHINYSLIT_LLOYD YOU ALL CAN GO
####ING ROT IN HELL YOU #### ###HOLES.

I'll keep that for my records.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 30th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Keep this one too steve.....

**** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old January 30th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
Keep this one too steve.....

#### YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yo mama.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 30th 06, 08:57 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
Your crappy websites "prove " it , Pedo Toad......You are the one who
has the cartoon kiddie porn. Guess that sexual abuse at the hands of
your father have caused you to lean that way,.

The problem is you stupid ####, cartoon porn is LEGAL, it always has
been. but your a stupid #### that you can comprehend that it's ####ing
legal.

What YOU can't comprehend, Mr Pedo, is that MOST people do NOT
want to be involved in your pedophillic behaviour, even by association.

then don't be involved steve stay out of his busness and you will
cease to be involved

Legal or not, keep it to yourself or you'll keep getting the

more threats

And one day when you finally DO screw up and get caught with the
'Real Deal', some "girlfriend" inside is gonna tear up that virgin
booty of yours like there's no tomorrow just BECAUSE you were "into"
kiddies....Anime or otherwise...

interesting steve

you just ****ed up

BIG Time

if Todd were gay as you claim his "booty would not be virgin

you are in another of your Not Not a lies aagin

That's what happen you hang out on NIM BUSTERS, you become
####ing retarded.

So he had to "hang out" somewhere to get that way?

Guess your retardation was in your DNA then.

prove it

or it is a lie your words

BTFW it can't be too crappy I have over 50 members.

Good. Keeps them all in one place. Easier to find when the time
is right.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 30th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Your crappy websites "prove " it , Pedo Toad......You are the one who
has the cartoon kiddie porn. Guess that sexual abuse at the hands of
your father have caused you to lean that way,.

The problem is you stupid ####, cartoon porn is LEGAL, it always has
been. but your a stupid #### that you can comprehend that it's ####ing
legal.

What YOU can't comprehend, Mr Pedo, is that MOST people do NOT
want to be involved in your pedophillic behaviour, even by association.

then don't be involved steve stay out of his busness and you will
cease to be involved

I can't help but be involved in his business when he's smattering
it all over the NG.

Legal or not, keep it to yourself or you'll keep getting the

more threats

Nope. Common sense.

And one day when you finally DO screw up and get caught with the
'Real Deal', some "girlfriend" inside is gonna tear up that virgin
booty of yours like there's no tomorrow just BECAUSE you were "into"
kiddies....Anime or otherwise...

interesting steve

you just ####ed up

BIG Time

if Todd were gay as you claim his "booty would not be virgin

you are in another of your Not Not a lies aagin

How's that, Mork?

A man is gay only if he's been anally fornicated?

Better check again!

That's what happen you hang out on NIM BUSTERS, you become
####ing retarded.

So he had to "hang out" somewhere to get that way?

Guess your retardation was in your DNA then.

prove it

or it is a lie your words

I don't have to.

You prove it for me.

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 31st 06, 02:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Toiddie's Twisted Tales! (todd a point in here could clare up for me)

On 30 Jan 2006 13:11:01 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
Your crappy websites "prove " it , Pedo Toad......You are the one who
has the cartoon kiddie porn. Guess that sexual abuse at the hands of
your father have caused you to lean that way,.

The problem is you stupid ####, cartoon porn is LEGAL, it always has
been. but your a stupid #### that you can comprehend that it's ####ing
legal.

What YOU can't comprehend, Mr Pedo, is that MOST people do NOT
want to be involved in your pedophillic behaviour, even by association.

then don't be involved steve stay out of his busness and you will
cease to be involved

I can't help but be involved in his business when he's smattering
it all over the NG.

yes you can

you can kill file him

and he does not smatter it all over the BB apears I guess randomly
(Tood you use some kind of random tagline or a tagline of the week)

Legal or not, keep it to yourself or you'll keep getting the

more threats

Nope.

yes threats
Common sense.

comon snese is what tell me they are threat

[...]

yes you do

You prove it for me.

nope more lies

more name calling

Thanks.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 31st 06, 08:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

(Tood you use some kind of random tagline or a tagline of the week)

what?

Todd n9ogl