Old January 31st 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Toiddie's Twisted Tales! (todd a point in here could clare up for me)

STFU, faggot.

Old January 31st 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an Old friend

Default DIRT ON STEVE NOT WORTH $50

N9OGL wrote:
I still think about pay price they have at
http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/8...robeson1sl.gif and put info
on my blog. DON'T GET ME PISED OFF AGAIN STEVE OR ELSE I DO IT!

you know if there is anyting to this it might just be worth it

obviouly it contians something steve is desperate to hide, or he thinks
it does

Old February 2nd 06, 01:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

an Old friend wrote:

obviouly it contians something steve is desperate to hide, or he thinks
it does

No more than from:

MARK C MORGAN 41-- Available ILLIOPOLIS IL Background Report

There was a flag on this one. No doubt a police report.
Hmmmmmmmmmm...?!?!

Or perhaps from:

MARK C MORGAN 41-- Available CHASSELL MI Background Report

Maybe wll find some interesting suff he

TODD E DAUGHERTY 37 -- TAYLORVILLE IL Background Report

We might even get some laughs from:

BRIAN P BURKE 47 -- PICKERINGTON OH Background Report

Interesting facts even without paying the fee here. Brain! Does
someone we know sing "Brahm's Lullabye" to you...?!?!

We can swing up to the PNW and check in on our resident jail bird:

FRANK D GILLILAND 45 -- SPOKANE WA Background Report

There was another Frank Gilliland in WA, but judging by the age
and when he claimed to have "served" in the Marines, I am sure this is
the right one. But what the heck, I can pull them both for the same
price.

So if you're ready to start pitching rocks from inside that glass
house, Morkie, have at it!

Steve, K4YZ

Old February 2nd 06, 03:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

TODD E DAUGHERTY 37 -- TAYLORVILLE IL Background Report
We might even get some laughs from:

I doubt it steve

Old February 3rd 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

You provide lots of laughs, Toad, especially when you throw one of your
fag gits.

Old February 3rd 06, 03:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

You provide lots of laughs, Toad, especially when you throw one of your
fag fits.

Old February 3rd 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default steve the homophobe

wrote:
You provide lots of laughs, Toad, especially when you throw one of your
fag fits.

boy are you a fraiteen fellow

Old February 3rd 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

raped an_old_boyfriend wrote:
wrote:
You provide lots of laughs, Toad, especially when you throw one of your
fag fits.

boy are you a fraiteen fellow

Boy are you an idiot.