Old January 30th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more lies more rmabling more simple craziness from steve

wrote:
On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:20:08 -0500, wrote:

From QRZ:

KD8CTL
Gavrielah C L Hojnacki
17366 N River Rd
Chassell MI 49916
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Still no evidence that it's a "woman", Markie, and
if "she" is your "wife", did "she" not respect you enough to take your
name...?!?!

I have made no claim it was

OTOH Gavrielah is not a male name

It doesn't much matter. The point's been made.

what point

BTW...That was a rhetorical question. What self-respecting woman
WOULD take your name, even if "she" married you as a "marriage of
convienience"...?!?!

why should any woman take another names?

Oh, I don't know...

you don't know that is right

howver
this is hardly the place for that discusion

I notice that NO place is the place for any discussion when you
get yourself backed into a corner...Which is MOST of the time!

no you are lying again
this place isn't the place
this is supposed to about ham radio

Give "her" our congratulations for obtaining "her" Amateur Radio
license.

Did you?

not until you accept she is female

Steve, K4YZ

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old January 30th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default More Markie Mularkie

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:20:08 -0500, wrote:

From QRZ:

KD8CTL
Gavrielah C L Hojnacki
17366 N River Rd
Chassell MI 49916
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Still no evidence that it's a "woman", Markie, and
if "she" is your "wife", did "she" not respect you enough to take your
name...?!?!

I have made no claim it was

OTOH Gavrielah is not a male name

It doesn't much matter. The point's been made.

what point

That you tried to hide the fact that YOU are responsible for "her"
name being in this forum.

Your first new thread of the day tried to suggest that I was
responsible for that until the attributes were followed.

Once again, YOU stepped on your OWN toes, now you want to "blame"
someone else!

BTW...That was a rhetorical question. What self-respecting woman
WOULD take your name, even if "she" married you as a "marriage of
convienience"...?!?!

why should any woman take another names?

Oh, I don't know...

you don't know that is right

I know more than you.

And I am willing to bet that "Ms" Hojnacki is not your legally
married spouse.

howver
this is hardly the place for that discusion

I notice that NO place is the place for any discussion when you
get yourself backed into a corner...Which is MOST of the time!

no you are lying again

Nope.

this place isn't the place

This place is about whatever the respondents care to discuss.
YOUR mentor, Lennie the Licenseless set that rule!

this is supposed to about ham radio

OH!

NOW it's JUST about "ham radio..."

Two days ago I put in a post to try and stir some interest in an
actual RADIO discussion and you tried to blow that off as "not the
place".

Give "her" our congratulations for obtaining "her" Amateur Radio
license.

Did you?

not until you accept "she" is female

Where's the picture?

Until we see a picture, it's just your "word" and so far, your
"word" has been pretty thin on facts!

Like I said...A picture with you holding a current newspaper to
validate the date and "her" holding a sign stating that "she" is Mrs.
Mork Moron...Excuse me...Mrs Mark Morgan...will be sufficient. You can
e mail it directly to me and it will never see the light of day past my
EM box.

Steve, K4YZ

Old January 30th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default more **** from stve

On 30 Jan 2006 13:06:35 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 12:20:08 -0500, wrote:

From QRZ:

cut
Hmmmmmmmmmmm....Still no evidence that it's a "woman", Markie, and
if "she" is your "wife", did "she" not respect you enough to take your
name...?!?!

I have made no claim it was

OTOH Gavrielah is not a male name

It doesn't much matter. The point's been made.

what point

That you tried to hide the fact that YOU are responsible for "her"
name being in this forum.

no you are responible for it

you posted it
I did di not

Your first new thread of the day tried to suggest that I was
responsible for that until the attributes were followed.

was the first hread of the day?

Once again, YOU stepped on your OWN toes, now you want to "blame"
someone else!

you posted her name and refuse to even acept she is female

BTW...That was a rhetorical question. What self-respecting woman
WOULD take your name, even if "she" married you as a "marriage of
convienience"...?!?!

why should any woman take another names?

Oh, I don't know...

you don't know that is right

I know more than you.

i doubt that

And I am willing to bet that "Ms" Hojnacki is not your legally
married spouse.

youd be worng of corose but you don't pat on your bets

howver
this is hardly the place for that discusion

I notice that NO place is the place for any discussion when you
get yourself backed into a corner...Which is MOST of the time!

no you are lying again

Nope.

yes you are

this place isn't the place

This place is about whatever the respondents care to discuss.
YOUR mentor, Lennie the Licenseless set that rule!

even under that "rule" if I i the respondent don't care to dicuss it
then it doesn't belong here

this is supposed to about ham radio

OH!

NOW it's JUST about "ham radio..."

yes Hma radio not who is sleeping with whom or dylexia

Two days ago I put in a post to try and stir some interest in an
actual RADIO discussion and you tried to blow that off as "not the
place".

no I did not you are lying agian I asked you how it contected to
Policy

you first deneid I right the to ask the question, then you agred I
could ask

Give "her" our congratulations for obtaining "her" Amateur Radio
license.

Did you?

not until you accept "she" is female

Where's the picture?

Until we see a picture, it's just your "word" and so far, your
"word" has been pretty thin on facts!

so you can stalk us BOTH

Like I said...A picture with you holding a current newspaper to
validate the date and "her" holding a sign stating that "she" is Mrs.
Mork Moron...Excuse me...Mrs Mark Morgan...will be sufficient. You can
e mail it directly to me and it will never see the light of day past my
EM box.

and a hundred usenet posts

I knwo you think I am dumb steve but for you to imply I am going to
send you a picture of my wife and have that satify you

the next well she was not expiosed you it could told she was a she

you proove something first and then we will discuss it