Old February 3rd 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
N9OGL

Default Anti-FCC chat room now open

Hello every one,

I have a IRC web based chat room set up called the Anti-FCC chat room.
There is also a pirate radio one and an amateur radio one. the address
is

http://12.156.123.39/chat/index.php

just create a name and login, no password required.

Todd N9OGL
AMATEUR /PIRATE

Old February 3rd 06, 07:48 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
N0VFP

N9OGL wrote:
Hello every one,

I have a IRC web based chat room set up called the Anti-FCC chat room.
There is also a pirate radio one and an amateur radio one. the address
is

http://12.156.123.39/chat/index.php

just create a name and login, no password required.

Todd N9OGL
AMATEUR BUTTPIRATE

**** off, Toad.

Old February 3rd 06, 07:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
N9OGL

um, NO!!!

Old February 3rd 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
N0VFP

N9OGL wrote:
um, NO!!!

**** off, FAGGOT! Or as you spell it on NIM Busters, "fagget"

Old February 3rd 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
N9OGL

WRONG PERSON DUMBASS, I'M NOT NIM BUSTERS NEVER HAVE.

Old February 4th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
N0VFP

N9OGL wrote:
WRONG PERSON DUMBASS, I'M NOT NIM BUSTERS NEVER HAVE.

You are lying, too. You even use an Iceland proxy server that goes back
to your Taylorville Isp.

Old February 4th 06, 05:00 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
DJboutit

F off dumbass you post the carp every other day & you should know by now no
one gives a rats ass

Old February 4th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
N9OGL

I don't have a proxy, nor do I know how to set one up. try again

Todd N9OGL

Old February 5th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
N0VFP

N9OGL wrote:
I don't have a proxy, nor do I know how to set one up. try again

Quit lying, Toodles. You don't have to set one up and you know it,
Nazi. You know what you have to do in your browser to use one.

Old February 5th 06, 07:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc,alt.radio.pirate
N9OGL

Quit lying, Toodles. You don't have to set one up and you know it,
Nazi. You know what you have to do in your browser to use one.

Not my brower, I'm running safari in Mac OS X server, I'm not running
any proxies on this machine. I dont' run proxies because I'm afried it
**** up my websites.

Todd N9OGL
DEMENTED OTAKU LOLICON IMAGE BOARD
http://12.156.123.39/cpg135/index.php

Open wire feedlines Doug General 6 December 23rd 04 06:03 AM
Supporting 450 ohm feeders across an open area Terry Ashland Antenna 1 September 12th 04 12:58 AM
Repeaters in the NYC area for the US Open? Gab General 1 August 16th 04 09:06 PM
Alpaca Farm Open House in Glendale Fag-lame Freddy, The Lamenetter General 0 April 27th 04 12:20 AM
Open Wire Feeder Switching Ideas ? DOUGLAS SNOWDEN Antenna 4 December 30th 03 07:37 PM