Old February 6th 06, 05:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
wheeeezers

Default GAY KEYCLOWN SUPERBOWL HALFTIME SHOW

Too good not to x-post

(found in rec.radio.cb)

Guess we can plug-in a few RRAP groupies in the song too?

wrote in message

"Twithed Went up to Jersey"
(played to the tune of "The devil went down to Georgia" )

Twithed fag went up to Jersey
She was lookin for a cock to suck
At every truckstop in the southland
She'd plum run outta luck

Then she came across this faggot slurpin on a pekker
And suckin' it hot
So twithed jumped up on another fags cock
And said "Queer let me tellya what..."

"You suck pretty good dick my boy, but give my gay ass it's due..."
"I'll bet a gold dildo against your asshole..."
"cuz I think I'm better that you!"

The fag said "My name is trainedpuppet, and I've sucked dick since age

ten"
"I'll take your bet, it aint no sweat...cuz I'm the queerest ever been!"

CHORUS
Trainfag put on your lipstick and get your weiner hard
Cuz twithed's in from F-L-A, that ****ing gay retard
And if you win you get a shiny dildo made of gold
But if you lose twithed pumps asshole!

MUSICAL BRIDGE-SOUNDS OF COCKS BEING SUCKED BY FAGGOT KEYCLOWNS

Twithed opened her overnite case and took out a pink nightgown
She said "I'll dress up just right, as a faggot assed keyclown."
Then she pulled her 1 inch pecker out and the keyclowns moaned with lust
Landcarp and moped joined right in and the faggot sounds were thus...

MUSICAL BRIDGE-SOUNDS OF COCKS BEING SUCKED BY FAGGOT KEYCLOWNS

When twithed fisnished trainedpuppet said "You're a pretty decent fag"
"But sit yer ass down right there, and I'll suck dick 'til I gag!"

MUSICAL BRIDGE-SOUNDS OF COCKS BEING SUCKED BY FAGGOT KEYCLOWNS

Twithed bowed his head, he knew he'd been outclassed
Then he stuck that golden dildo all the way up trainfag's ass

Trainfag moaned "Twithed just come on back if you ever wanna try again"
"It gets boring 'round here just having sex with dogs and the same old

men"

MUSICAL BRIDGE-SOUNDS OF COCKS BEING
SUCKED BY FAGGOT KEYCLOWNS

THE END

Old February 6th 06, 07:01 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default ars contentent or just plain radio content

wheeeezers wrote:
Too good not to x-post

(found in rec.radio.cb)

well