Old February 9th 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N0VFP

Default Toad's work info

Memories on the Square
118 S Main St
Taylorville, IL 62568

(217) 287-2231

Directions
Cross Street:
Between E Main Cross St and E Market St

Old February 9th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Accually no it's not....try again, memories on the square was a place
to hold weddings, they are no longer in business and the building is up
for sale. Me and my business partner looked into buying the building
but it is way to big for what we want. It use to be a movie theater
back in 70's.

Todd N9OGL

Old February 10th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Toad II

"N9OGL" wrote in message
oups.com...
Accually no it's not....try again, memories on the square was a place
to hold weddings, they are no longer in business and the building is up
for sale. Me and my business partner looked into buying the building
but it is way to big for what we want. It use to be a movie theater
back in 70's.

Todd N9OGL

Looks like Wiseman screws up again.

Old February 10th 06, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
Accually no it's not....try again, memories on the square was a place
to hold weddings, they are no longer in business and the building is up
for sale. Me and my business partner looked into buying the building
but it is way to big for what we want. It use to be a movie theater
back in 70's.

Yeah, it's where Toad wants to show his kiddie porn
cartoons..............

Old February 10th 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Toad aka Lardass the jew whined:

Looks like Wiseman screws up again.

Wiseman didn't post it, Lardass...looks like you ****ed up as usual!
And Toad is a big a liar as you are, so his story is not to be believed.