Old February 14th 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Default Anti-ARRL Blog

http://12.156.123.39/life/index.php?blogId=3

Todd N9OGL

Old February 14th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

No you **** off, unless you have something of value to say, my
suggestion to you is keep your yap shut.

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL BLOG
http://12.156.123.39/life/index.php

Anti FCC Blog
http://12.156.123.39/life/index.php?blogId=3

Old February 14th 06, 06:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N0VFP

N9OGL wrote:
No you another fag fit

**** off, Toad.

Old February 14th 06, 07:35 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

I don't think so, why do you and your little bitchwhore whinny little
slut go back to ****ing eachother, because as far as I see it you have
brought NOTHING of value to this newsgroup. Nor have I seen anything of
YOUR that of any real value to the amateur radio service as a whole.
perhaps the FCC should remove your license after all if this how you
treat people on here, I would hate to see how you treat people on the
air.

Todd N9OGL
N9OGL BLOG
http://12.156.123.39/life/index.php?blogld=1

Anti FCC Blog
http://12.156.123.39/life/index.php?blogId=3

Old February 14th 06, 02:42 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Having another one of his fag fits, N9OGL wrote:
I don't think

We know that, Toad.

so why do you and your little bitchwhore whinny little

"whinny? Toad the dropout makes good spell!

slut go back to ****ing eachother, because as far as I see it you have

What's "eachother?" Is that what you and your Star Wars toys call
"each other" down in your parent's basement?

brought NOTHING of value to this newsgroup. Nor have I seen anything of
YOUR that of any real value to the amateur radio service as a whole.

"Anything of YOUR?" Don't you mean "anything of YOURS?" You must've
been down at the principal's office in trouble again when the remedial
English teacher went over plural case, Toodles.

perhaps the FCC should remove your license after all if this how you
treat people on here, I would hate to see how you treat people on the
air.

Says the idiot who jams on 20 meters with his K1MAN-like one way
braodcasts........

Old February 14th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

Says the idiot who jams on 20 meters with his K1MAN-like one way
braodcasts........
I wasn't jamming anyone prove it asshole!! either put up or shut up

Todd N9OGL

Old February 14th 06, 08:08 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
Says the idiot who jams on 20 meters with his K1MAN-like one way
broadcasts........

I wasn't jamming anyone prove it asshole!! either put up or shut up

My, Toad, you are as high strung as a little chihuahua, you little
faggot.

Your K1MAN-like "broadcasts" are QRM, asshole.

Old February 14th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

like I said put up shut up, you have yet prove it dickweed

Old February 14th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

N9OGL wrote:
like I said put up shut up,

What are you going to do if I don't, cry, faggot?

you have yet prove it dickweed

You proved it for me, faggot.

Old February 14th 06, 09:25 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
N9OGL

9OGL wrote:
like I said put up shut up,

What are you going to do if I don't, cry, faggot?

you have yet prove it dickweed

You proved it for me, faggot.

That proves it right there that YOU and your little bitch N0VFP are
nothing but LIARS!! and now everyone on this newsgroup knows it, and
googles will archieve it so people can look back and say hmmm, that
and N0VFP information can't be true because
here's a post that shows he can't prove someone cause QRM, after THEY
claimed he was cause QRM.

Todd N9OGL