Old February 15th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

Default I going away for week or so to Asia

Just got invited on trip to asia for sex touer. Part describe
at http://www.asianescapades.com which is where group get tour
tickets. I go soon to get laid by lots 14 - 15 yr old bar girls.
Mr Slit can only wish.
Old February 15th 06, 08:15 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

FAKE!!!!!

Old February 15th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

On 15 Feb 2006 12:15:46 -0800, N9OGL wrote:
FAKE!!!!!

DAMN BITCHWHORE ****ING FAKE STOP IPMERSONATING ME WISEMAN!!!! YOU
JUST PISED ON ACCOUNT I GETING LAID OVER AND OVER AGIAN NEXT WEEK.
Old February 15th 06, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

dumbass you know it's against the law to pretend to be someone?? I
don't use aioe.org and YOUR the fake, I'm also going to contact the
authorites that you claim to be going to have sex with 14 15 year olds
i'm sure the FBI can get the log files from aioe.org and find out who
you are

Todd N9OGL

Old February 16th 06, 12:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
dumbass you know it's against the law to pretend to be someone?? I
don't use aioe.org and YOUR the fake, I'm also going to contact the
authorites that you claim to be going to have sex with 14 15 year olds
i'm sure the FBI can get the log files from aioe.org and find out who
you are

Another fag fit from Toad. Enjoy your trip to Thailand, Toad, you can
molest all the underage Thai boys there and not get arrested for it.

Old February 16th 06, 02:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
N9OGL

It wasn't me moron and your the only fag here, faggot

Old February 16th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

N9OGL wrote:
It wasn't me moron and your the only fag here, faggot

It was you, faggot. And you and Markie are the only faggots here.

Old February 16th 06, 01:03 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Old February 16th 06, 01:07 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an old friend

Default bs

wrote:
N9OGL wrote:
It wasn't me moron and your the only fag here, faggot

It was you, faggot.

not likely
And you and Markie are the only faggots here.

no way

you and Steve Robeson show clear signs of having issues of
homosexuality not myself or Todd

Voice of Russia's schedule and transmission network... Max Power Shortwave 0 November 20th 05 10:48 PM
Dig deep on this one KØHB Dx 10 December 30th 04 02:29 AM
Dig deep on this one KØHB General 4 December 30th 04 02:29 AM
Dig deep on this one KØHB Dx 0 December 29th 04 05:09 AM
HCJB new schedule Mike Terry Shortwave 0 September 29th 04 06:59 PM