Old February 17th 06, 04:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
an old friend

Default A REAL Ham Radio Discussion Board

wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Roger

But, you are the one who brings up homosexuality, FAGGOT.

liar you bring it up every time you use the the nym I am repling to

Old February 17th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
Billy Smith

Because Woger is obsessed with homosexuality. It's kind of like when he
talks about Lloyd incessantly. He talks about Lloyd's alleged virginity. At
least from his perspective, I guess if Lloyd is truly the virgin Woger
clams. Then he doesn't have to worry about diseases or anything like that.

"an old friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Old February 17th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc

Billy Smith wrote:
Because Woger

But you are the one with the cocksucking lisp, faggot with aids.

wrote:
Billy Smith wrote:
Roger

But, you are the one who brings up homosexuality, FAGGOT.

liar you bring it up every time you use the the nym I am repling to

You are a self-admitted homosexual, retard.

Old February 19th 06, 07:38 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

Default Another lesson hard in trust, was: A REAL Ham Radio Discussion Board

On 18 Feb 2006 04:02:09 -0800, wrote:

wrote:
On 17 Feb 2006 18:21:47 -0800,

On 16 Feb 2006 15:37:57 -0800,
wrote:

K4YZ wrote:
nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

For discussing REAL HAM RADIO stuff!!

Yet another monument by Toiddie to Toiddie.

so much for the Robeson promise of another 2 weeks of peace

What promise?

Quote it or admit you lied.

Steve, K4YZ

You implied we would have two more weeks of peace, then you renegged.

The only place where Mark went wrong was believing you. It's a lesson
we all must learn again and again and again. You are not to be trusted.

you are wrong

I did not believe him

I choose to point this new lie is all

and again you notice his instancethat only the rest of us must prove
anything

Steve need not prove anything

Steve will have his day of judgement.

sooner or later yes he will

indeed I suspect he hangs out here on RRAP since we can't get to him
physcialy remember the Hams I talked that called him a "Papa Oscar
Serria" when his call was mentioned

He has a hard time remembering his USMC career and what he did. But he
sure does remember being in MARS.

well it might be kida hard remmebering somebody else carrer in the
Marines

It reminas my theory that Steve is exarmy wannbe marine. Maybe he
found an obit for Marine with his own name (or close) maybe he ran the
poor guy down

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old February 19th 06, 07:46 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.amateur.misc
kb9rqz@mark_morgan.com

On 16 Feb 2006 07:18:17 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

nobodys old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

For discussing REAL HAM RADIO stuff!!

Yet another monument by Toiddie to Toiddie.

so much for the Robeson promise of another 2 weeks of peace

What promise?

yours

Quote it or admit you lied.

Il do neither

I certainly will not admit to lying when I am telling the truth

I am also not sortingthought the 100's of you **** posts looking for
something you still deny saying

Steve, K4YZ